PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Once the painters tape is removed and mounted on a bike- and the sun hits it- will probably look darn good.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

..just kid ya.. or hire as an image managerCormanus_imp said:Lovely job. Josh.
Very nice!jimgl3_imp said:dude! you know me. want to see it on the bike!
PowerDubs_imp said:Cormanus_imp said:Lovely job. Josh.
OHH- not mine!! I just saw it online and wondered what everyone thought?
I did once own a early 70's CB350 twin with an orange tank similar to this.
Personally I would now aim for an early 80's 'Custom' tank with the wing logo if I were to commission one.
Samurider has something close- but does not use a real badge- just paint which I do not like.