What do you guys think of this tank?

PowerDubs_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Once the painters tape is removed and mounted on a bike- and the sun hits it- will probably look darn good.


57ac0e7096f1677db2529b3f37da1943.jpg


3a9cd538e976238d5c5a0cb901add980.jpg


cac36da86c613b4eb6e01d576da380a0.jpg
 
Awesome. If/when my tank is in need of a repainting, I would do something like this. Maybe in metal flake red.
 
What VLJ said!
 
Oh man, that looks dang good and would look amazing with black fenders!

The stock tank I took off my bike has a couple of small dings (from the original owner installing a windshield incorrectly) that need repaired and would be a great candidate for a custom paint job......... Hmmmmmmmm????
 
GORGEOUS:thumbsup:
Honda may sue you for copycat:P..just kid ya.. or hire as an image manager

pb
 
I'm not a huge fan of the wide stripe Hondas, more of the 69-72 skinny type. But when I see this, man that looks good!!
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Lovely job. Josh.


OHH- not mine!! I just saw it online and wondered what everyone thought?

I did once own a early 70's CB350 twin with an orange tank similar to this.

Personally I would now aim for an early 80's 'Custom' tank with the wing logo if I were to commission one.

Samurider has something close- but does not use a real badge- just paint which I do not like.
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Lovely job. Josh.


OHH- not mine!! I just saw it online and wondered what everyone thought?

I did once own a early 70's CB350 twin with an orange tank similar to this.

Personally I would now aim for an early 80's 'Custom' tank with the wing logo if I were to commission one.

Samurider has something close- but does not use a real badge- just paint which I do not like.
 
Wow... I normally shy away from any kind of "custom" paint, but when it's nicely done and in homage to a previous model I like it very much!
 
Back
Top