davidsargee_imp
Been there
That is beautiful!Pertegaz_imp said:Little trip and my father's paella on Sant Antoni de Calonge...
The CB is looking good too!

I would sacrifice a limb for some authentic Paella.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That is beautiful!Pertegaz_imp said:Little trip and my father's paella on Sant Antoni de Calonge...

smaller signals look good but the paella looks betterPertegaz_imp said:Fit smaller front blinkers...
Tomorrow rear ones...


. Be back later lol
Ridem32_imp said:Did you have to adj the adj rod any after moving it one spline? I have thought about doing it due to when I wear boots. Bad to say but on standard bikes like the new CB I wear tinnie shoes. (Tennis shoes ) no flip flops lol
Michael
+1!ThomWill_imp said:Good luck, Ole!