The Spaceman_imp
Road warrior
The 2Bros doesn't have baffles; it's a basic flow-through glasspack muffler. You can order a "sound supressor tip" for it; it basically restricts or narrows the exit hole. I tried one and it sounded like crap.
I don't have the titanium, I went with the aluminium. It looked great; got several nice comments on it. However, it's off the bike for the moment. I didn't like the low-speed fueling (high-speed is fine) with it, so I put the OEM back on. I'll put the 2Bros back on when I can afford a Power Commander and dyno tune.
I don't have the titanium, I went with the aluminium. It looked great; got several nice comments on it. However, it's off the bike for the moment. I didn't like the low-speed fueling (high-speed is fine) with it, so I put the OEM back on. I'll put the 2Bros back on when I can afford a Power Commander and dyno tune.

