12cb96vfr_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Funny thing is I HATED the look at first, then I saw a mock up of a cafe'd out CB and it... well....worked!
stock = looks awful. lol can't stand it!!!!
chopped, modded, cafe'd = (can't believe I'm saying this) it looks....good!
so this weekend I get my new bars on, rear fender removed, the slip on, and some other odds and ends done. I'll post pics soon as I'm done!
* what I mean by stock is if the slip on is the only mod on the bike
stock = looks awful. lol can't stand it!!!!
chopped, modded, cafe'd = (can't believe I'm saying this) it looks....good!
so this weekend I get my new bars on, rear fender removed, the slip on, and some other odds and ends done. I'll post pics soon as I'm done!
* what I mean by stock is if the slip on is the only mod on the bike
. I'm glad someone finally bought one of these.