Phadreus_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi all,
Finished up some Winter Mods over the weekend and thought I would share. Nothing special, common mods for CB's really, but happy with how they turned out for the most part.
Swapped stock exhaust for full Delkevic system. Very happy with the system. Sounds great, looks great, relatively easy install.
Swapped stock rear fender for Samurider kit. Bought used here from PekingDuck, thanks PD! Relatively easy install as well.
Swapped stock turn signals for Bar End style signals. I've not seen anyone use them in this fashion, I like how they turned out. Low profile, clean, good visibility...and low cost.
Anyway, looking forward to getting some miles in this year.
Cheers!
Finished up some Winter Mods over the weekend and thought I would share. Nothing special, common mods for CB's really, but happy with how they turned out for the most part.
Swapped stock exhaust for full Delkevic system. Very happy with the system. Sounds great, looks great, relatively easy install.
Swapped stock rear fender for Samurider kit. Bought used here from PekingDuck, thanks PD! Relatively easy install as well.
Swapped stock turn signals for Bar End style signals. I've not seen anyone use them in this fashion, I like how they turned out. Low profile, clean, good visibility...and low cost.
Anyway, looking forward to getting some miles in this year.
Cheers!
