Ridem32_imp
Road warrior
So I guess y'all buddy's now !! Did y'all hold hands while riding? Lol. But for real I have not seen another cb11 on the road around me at all. Maybe someone will pop up one day 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Well since you referenced Deb and I, I thought I would share our formula to determine how many bikes you should have.:excited:Elipten_imp said:Thanks all. I have a long way to go catch Hondahoarder!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A black 2013 ???shysue2_imp said:The Honda dealer where we bought the 2014 has had a black 2013 on their sales floor for quite some time. I've toyed with the idea of seeing if they would give us a good deal on it. I wouldn't mind having a 2nd one since Russ liked riding mine. He'd probably keep his Concours though; he really likes that bike.
Love that formula, by the way.![]()
. Women just go by color !! LolA lot of women like the color green (money )Ridem32_imp said:I think sue. Was trying to say a black 14 standard. Women just go by color !! Lol
I am getting ready to make an offer at a local dealer, on a 2014 DLX. He still has a 2013 on the floor, so these things are not flying off the shelf.Elipten_imp said:Well using the concept of Elmer Keith, I went and bought a sibling for my 2013 CB. Got a 2014 a Dlx. Have pics in the crate, take delivery on Tuesday. Vin 0268. Pics to follow. Plan to convert the 2013 to Spencer blue, but that white has me thinking.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk