Well bought a second CB

So I guess y'all buddy's now !! Did y'all hold hands while riding? Lol. But for real I have not seen another cb11 on the road around me at all. Maybe someone will pop up one day :)
 
That's Elipten's bike, and I think they're sliders but I'd be using them as highway pegs for sure. E doesn't like having feet out in front cruiser-style so I doubt they've been used for that.
Mike, no one around you can have a CB you keep buying all of them
 
Lol shdwghst. I want be happy till I get a 13 and a black 14 standard lol. If they come out with a 15 I will just die! If so y'all throw dirt on me :)
 
Elipten_imp said:
Thanks all. I have a long way to go catch Hondahoarder!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well since you referenced Deb and I, I thought I would share our formula to determine how many bikes you should have.:excited:

[/img]
Elipten do you have a link to those sliders on your bike?
 
Thread starter
Pulling off the plastic on the seat, and turn signals, putting in some gas. Not sure what is in that cardboard box. Maybe they add the oil?

Anyone know?
 
The Honda dealer where we bought the 2014 has had a black 2013 on their sales floor for quite some time. I've toyed with the idea of seeing if they would give us a good deal on it. I wouldn't mind having a 2nd one since Russ liked riding mine. He'd probably keep his Concours though; he really likes that bike.

Love that formula, by the way. :thumbsup:
 
They do have to install the battery. They forgot to put the removal strap on mine and I found it in the tool box. I put in on myself.
 
shysue2_imp said:
The Honda dealer where we bought the 2014 has had a black 2013 on their sales floor for quite some time. I've toyed with the idea of seeing if they would give us a good deal on it. I wouldn't mind having a 2nd one since Russ liked riding mine. He'd probably keep his Concours though; he really likes that bike.

Love that formula, by the way. :thumbsup:
A black 2013 ???
 
TWO CB1100s?? Greedy, sir. Plain greedy.

The box contained a secret supply of rubber lever end thingies.
 
Oh, I thought 2013 came in black as well. Since it's a 2014 I don't think they're going to want to come down on the price. So the 2013's only came in red, standard or ABS? Did they have ABS on the 2013's?
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I think sue. Was trying to say a black 14 standard :). Women just go by color !! Lol
A lot of women like the color green (money )
Not my wife ,she is very happy that I like my 2014 DLX and thinks that it looks beautiful.
2013 was the same color with or without abs
 
Elipten_imp said:
Well using the concept of Elmer Keith, I went and bought a sibling for my 2013 CB. Got a 2014 a Dlx. Have pics in the crate, take delivery on Tuesday. Vin 0268. Pics to follow. Plan to convert the 2013 to Spencer blue, but that white has me thinking.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am getting ready to make an offer at a local dealer, on a 2014 DLX. He still has a 2013 on the floor, so these things are not flying off the shelf.
So, my question is what are you guys paying for these bikes in relation to msrp?
thanks.
 
I paid $10,200 no fees. Just had to pay Mississippi sales tax which has nothing to do with the dealer! But Honda had $250 in bonus bucks. So if honda don't offer the bonus bucks any more $10,450 would be a good price. I got my first bike from the #1 dealer in the nation and my 2nd bike came from another power house dealer that matched their price! I would think around 10,700 would still be a fair price with no other fees. Except for your state sales tax. Hope that helps you.
 
Back
Top