Well bought a second CB

Elipten_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Well using the concept of Elmer Keith, I went and bought a sibling for my 2013 CB. Got a 2014 a Dlx. Have pics in the crate, take delivery on Tuesday. Vin 0268. Pics to follow. Plan to convert the 2013 to Spencer blue, but that white has me thinking.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Man, some of you guys are on a roll. We might have to form a support group sub-forum for those of you who fall into the "betcha can't own just one" category. :D

Congratulations Elipten!
 
Thread starter
I'll put up pics when get bike, only have crate pics now and need to get out of camera.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten_imp said:
Well using the concept of Elmer Keith, I went and bought a sibling for my 2013 CB. Got a 2014 a Dlx. Have pics in the crate, take delivery on Tuesday. Vin 0268. Pics to follow. Plan to convert the 2013 to Spencer blue, but that white has me thinking.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Congrats on the new bike. I think old Elmer would approve of "Big Bore" bikes.

Go with white!
 
Elipten - Houtman just posted his impressions of his old 2013 and new 2014 Deluxe. You are in a unique position to do back to back rides and comparisons.
 
Speaking of Elmer Keith... If you ever ride through Boise, Idaho, stop by the Cabelas store. They house the Elmer Keith Museum inside. Besides the diorama of his office, you can get a close up look at a couple dozen of his revolvers and rifles on display.
 
Thread starter
Photos and back to back ride comparison will come. Tuesday can't come fast enough, but tomorrow I take the BMW K75RT out for a ride weather permitting after it's extensive rebuild. I just rode 80 miles with Kevin (shdwghst457) and the seat on the 2013 is just plain painful for any long ride for both of us. I hope my Corbin seat solves that issue.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The seat is killer for us big fellas. I did a lot of peg riding!

09295c2b93b490bab91f2db113bf6b77.jpg
 
Back
Top