rdprdp01
Administrator
Thread starter
Thanks for checking out Version 2.0. Thanks to all 7,000 members for CB1100forum.com for the inspiration. David
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
spechg said:David,
Thanks very much for providing your time and expertise in order to create this "safety blanket" for our beloved forum.
In the event that the access difficulties continue with the original forum and we migrate across to Version 2, I was wondering whether the inclusion of photos to posts will still be restricted in resolution in the same way as they are on Version one, or will higher res versions of photos be possible?
Pauley said:My first post on the new forum! Thank you for setting this up to replace the failing CB1100 original forum. Hope this place is as civil as the previous!
Yata-Garasu said:I made it!
I wasn't even aware that this new forum existed... As I don't check in that often.
Hopefully with the better forum software, I'll be around more often.
Thank you to rdprdp01 for making this possible.
:biker:
2 boards to check!
88-89, still riding then killed by a $%^&).
rboe said:...I find it very desirable so pfft on the rest of the world. :^D
rboe said:I was wondering what the back story was on the old site. Last I heard communications was very low on his priority list. I was kinda hoping he'd just turn it over to a new crew - but this works!
