silascopathic_imp
Been there
do you have a video of the sound?! looks great!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Found this on u-tube:silascopathic_imp said:do you have a video of the sound?! looks great!!!
Thankyou Terry, i got the idea from 'Minnesotajeff' ,Its a Puig Naked ,'Smoke' color, orderd it from monsterparts.com. I just put that shield in just.for the looksterrydlargo_imp said:wildezt, Nice looking windscreen. What is it, and how much protection does it give you. Also is your helmet in clean air or is there some buffeting?
it does'nt offer much for protection, just a little air and a few bugs of the chest. 
Rboe_imp said:Now add some red side covers.......:angel:
he he... we cant farkle her enough ever..sorry silascopathic, once i get a decent mike i'll make one. Thanks to Ack-CB11 for posting this:-silascopathic_imp said:do you have a video of the sound?! looks great!!!
Ack-CB11_imp said:Found this on u-tube:silascopathic_imp said:do you have a video of the sound?! looks great!!!
Hey, thanks popgun.Lord Popgun_imp said:Congrats Novice, thats a nice looking muffler.
Here is a link to it on Samurider for those interested: MORIWAKI:Megaphone Slip-on exhaust:2010-2016 CB1100 | Samurider.com
Crikey! Sprung. Just like that.Novice_imp said:No removable baffle. I liked the Arrow too. The Moriwaki will, unfortunately, never be as pretty as a staintune because it’s not made in Australia.


It's that passion flame. Never let it flame out.Rocky_imp said:Oh dear, oh dear, I knew I shouldn't have started following this thread
I'm usually well satisfied with factory exhaust systems and am never in any hurry to make any changes.
But now that I've seen the videos and read the comments I'm beginning to feel a tug to make a change.
Now look at what you've done! Be ashamed everyone! It's all your fault![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Rocky, just start photocopying a $20 bill... in colour = will take care of all bikes modsRocky_imp said:Oh dear, oh dear, I knew I shouldn't have started following this thread
I'm usually well satisfied with factory exhaust systems and am never in any hurry to make any changes.
But now that I've seen the videos and read the comments I'm beginning to feel a tug to make a change.
Now look at what you've done! Be ashamed everyone! It's all your fault![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Rocky, just start photocopying a $20 bill... in colour = will take care of all bikes modspeterbaron_imp said:Rocky, just start photocopying a $20 bill... in colour = will take care of all bikes modsRocky_imp said:Oh dear, oh dear, I knew I shouldn't have started following this thread
I'm usually well satisfied with factory exhaust systems and am never in any hurry to make any changes.
But now that I've seen the videos and read the comments I'm beginning to feel a tug to make a change.
Now look at what you've done! Be ashamed everyone! It's all your fault![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

There is a skill to convert want into need.Rocky_imp said:Rocky, just start photocopying a $20 bill... in colour = will take care of all bikes modspeterbaron_imp said:Rocky, just start photocopying a $20 bill... in colour = will take care of all bikes modsRocky_imp said:Oh dear, oh dear, I knew I shouldn't have started following this thread
I'm usually well satisfied with factory exhaust systems and am never in any hurry to make any changes.
But now that I've seen the videos and read the comments I'm beginning to feel a tug to make a change.
Now look at what you've done! Be ashamed everyone! It's all your fault![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
:rofl::rofl: funny you should say that.
I just did some running of numbers on exchange and to just get a Moriwaki here is a bucket of money - then there are the feds to deal with.
It's not looking so attractive now and my conservative Maritime nature (common sense) is taking over and starting to say, "Do you really need it at that price?"![]()
The everlasting battle - want vs need and vice versa.
