Moriwaki 4 into 4

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
After looking into the different 4 into 4 exhaust systems for my 2013 I bought the Moriwaki stainless steel ones.
The Pipe Master 4 into 4 are the best looking , sounding and also the cheapest ones but I went for the Moriwaki because of their close ties with Honda and they have bung for the O2 sensor if so required.
I bought them from Mr. T ., Webike is probably cheaper but I have had great service from Samurider and he supports the Forum.
The price , including shipping was just over $ 2300. Donations are welcome , cash only with a $ 10 minimum....
 
Can't wait to see them in person! Let me know if you need a second pair of hands to turn some wrenches when you go to install them!
 
in my experience it never hurts to have a second pair of hands around when taking on a project..even if it's just for conversation and to hand you a beverage.

Can't wait to see the finished project Houtman.
 
Thread starter
The A-man_imp said:
Can't wait to see them in person! Let me know if you need a second pair of hands to turn some wrenches when you go to install them!
Thanks for the offer and I might take you up on this as sometimes putting a exhaust on a bike can be a challenge , especially a 4 into 4 system.
 
John, pics (plural) before and after installation or you face 6 demerit points and it never happened, please :P

P.S. If you have problem editing pics, mail'em to me and I'll do it for ya:D
 
Houtman_imp said:
After looking into the different 4 into 4 exhaust systems for my 2013 I bought the Moriwaki stainless steel ones.
The Pipe Master 4 into 4 are the best looking , sounding and also the cheapest ones but I went for the Moriwaki because of their close ties with Honda and they have bung for the O2 sensor if so required.
I bought them from Mr. T ., Webike is probably cheaper but I have had great service from Samurider and he supports the Forum.
The price , including shipping was just over $ 2300. Donations are welcome , cash only with a $ 10 minimum....
lol i didn't know we could do this. i should open up the floor for donations to get a my bike Dyno'd for science. $10 minimum sounds fair.
 
Thread starter
Mr. T send the exhaust on Monday and it came today (Thursday 12pm ) !
I opened the box but did not open all the parts yet . There were instructions in English as well. ( A Mr. T only )
I probably will remove the stock one this weekend and install the new one next week . Amos , are you busy next week , you are welcome to come and see me " struggle " . Probably will be ok but an extra hand is sometimes handy.
 
Take lots of photos, Houtman. I'm sure we can do a deal about posting them. :D
 
Wow! That sounds REALLY good, John. Looking forward to not only seeing them fitted, but also hearing your tales of how you go about it. As you know, I'll be doing this soooon too...

I've looked at all three 4-into-4 systems available, and whilst I agree with you on the advantages of the Moriwaki, I still prefer the visual appearance of the Wyvern set, as it follows the original CB750 shape more closely.

I could still be persuaded otherwise, though!!

Good luck with this. I hope it all goes well for you. :thumbsup:
 
Hey John, I just saw your post. I'm free on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Very excited to see the Moriwaki's! Let me know a day and time, and PM me your address and I'll be there ready to get my hands dirty!
 
Houtman_imp said:
Mr. T send the exhaust on Monday and it came today (Thursday 12pm ) !
I opened the box but did not open all the parts yet . There were instructions in English as well. ( A Mr. T only )
I probably will remove the stock one this weekend and install the new one next week . Amos , are you busy next week , you are welcome to come and see me " struggle " . Probably will be ok but an extra hand is sometimes handy.
The A-man_imp said:
Hey John, I just saw your post. I'm free on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Very excited to see the Moriwaki's! Let me know a day and time, and PM me your address and I'll be there ready to get my hands dirty!
I already hear wrenches and ratchets clattering....:)
...and pics please, beginning, mid and final.. :D
If I were living nearby, I would supply free :beerchug: barrel ...after job completion..
:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Amos , would this coming Monday be ok with you ? I will remove the old parts tomorrow and we should be able to install the new one on Monday.
I will pm my address to you , it is just of Mills Gap Road .
 
Thread starter
A BIG THANK YOU to Amos, he came to our house to help me with putting the 4 into 4 onto my 2013. It ended up more of me helping him than the other way around. When he came in our garage I asked him what he did for a living. He said I was an engineer and than I knew I was all set !
The instructions , even in English were not all that clear but the picture helped a lot. The exhaust is beautifully made and everything fits perfectly and the welds are out of this world . It took us about 3 hours but had coffee and had to go to get exhaust sealant as the one included was all dried out. The second time we probably could do it in 2 hours , I already had removed all the old parts but not the center stand.
It would have been very difficult for me to do it by myself , an extra set of eyes and hands are very handy. The sound is gorgeous and I am very happy with the result. Amos will post pictures soon.
AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU TO AMOS , HE IS THE BEST !
 
A+ Man!!

That's absolutely fantastic - that it happened because of this site. I've been helped greatly here as have others, and now John and Amis.

Great story, guys!

Hey, Amos .. I'll let you know when I'm fitting mine...!! :D
 
Thread starter
Bazbro_imp said:
A+ Man!!

That's absolutely fantastic - that it happened because of this site. I've been helped greatly here as have others, and now John and Amis.

Great story, guys!

Hey, Amos .. I'll let you know when I'm fitting mine...!! :D
Just send him a plane ticket and he will come over to help you !
 
Back
Top