Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Guth_imp said:It is a single can and it's conical (hence the megaphone name). The product manual has additional images.
Check out the manual.



Hi Guth,Guth_imp said:Nice! How does it compare with the factory unit in terms of the overall length as well as the diameter at the end of the can?

NP at all Guth,Guth_imp said:Thanks wildezt!





Yup, I like the looks of the stock pipe too..!!! just got this when I got the farkle fever..Guth_imp said:That exhaust really looks good. I'm torn between this one and the Staintune unit. Will live happily with the stock unit for now.
. I would be returning to stock not too far away...Yup, I like the looks of the stock pipe too..!!! just got this when I got the farkle fever..wildezt_imp said:Yup, I like the looks of the stock pipe too..!!! just got this when I got the farkle fever..Guth_imp said:That exhaust really looks good. I'm torn between this one and the Staintune unit. Will live happily with the stock unit for now.. I would be returning to stock not too far away...
. I would be returning to stock not too far away...
shoot a pic from the side (not at an angle) of the whole bike? Thanks! 


will take one as I reach home Flynbulldog, I did a bit more riding today still on the road,taking a little break..Flynbulldog_imp said:Yup, I like the looks of the stock pipe too..!!! just got this when I got the farkle fever..wildezt_imp said:Yup, I like the looks of the stock pipe too..!!! just got this when I got the farkle fever..Guth_imp said:That exhaust really looks good. I'm torn between this one and the Staintune unit. Will live happily with the stock unit for now.. I would be returning to stock not too far away...
. I would be returning to stock not too far away...
how is the sound?
Wildezt, would you pleaseshoot a pic from the side (not at an angle) of the whole bike? Thanks!
and if you decide to get rid of the moriwaki I would be interested - please let me know.
.. the exhaust definitely is giving a better feel to the ride, bike is quicker and peppier and smoother than while on stock..it already was butter now its more buttery butter
, (I am not pumping more on the throttle), the idling also is now back to normal, sound wise i can hear it a bit more through the helmet as I blip the throttle for a quick down shift, coming out of a curve etc... not at all obnoxious though..I'll try to post a video of the exhaust as soon as I get a decent mic...wildezt_imp said:
looks fantastic. 