V100 Mandello

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
Saw it at the local dealer on the way home.
Man, she sure is pretty! The green special edition models are on waiting lists, but the sales manager says he could put me on either of these “base” versions for $20k out the door. Moot point to me.

But if money were no object…
 
Excellent Gone.

The green version is magnificently Italian beautiful. I wouldn't shun the red if that was the only choice either.

The V100 is long 'n' tooth for Guzzi. I hope it is as successful as it looks.

Very nice to see one in the flesh.
 
Beautiful bike but $20K? wow
 
Kiowa that's in Cal I For Ni A. They always pay more for stuff out there.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
If you love it = get it., wish you luck!
Red is beautiful
My recently purchased "new" RE was a tick less than $5k.
Doesn't matter if I love it, no way I can get it. But thank you for the sentiment. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top