Jul 13, 2017 #1 M MrTim_imp Running like a top Thread starter Being the naff naff that I am I've managed to lose one of my nice, chrome tyre valve caps. Sadly my local Honda dealer does not stock them, does anyone know where I can purchase them online?
Being the naff naff that I am I've managed to lose one of my nice, chrome tyre valve caps. Sadly my local Honda dealer does not stock them, does anyone know where I can purchase them online?
Jul 14, 2017 #2 Razor Been there The parts schematic doesn't list the cap separately. The valve runs about $12USD. As an option; most auto parts stores & eBay offer quite a variety. Ranging from stainless to some with custom logos.
The parts schematic doesn't list the cap separately. The valve runs about $12USD. As an option; most auto parts stores & eBay offer quite a variety. Ranging from stainless to some with custom logos.
Jul 15, 2017 #3 D dsan1964_imp Been there 83deg Aluminum Racing Angled Valve Stem - Black - 2 Pack Amazon.com Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jul 15, 2017 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior Angled valve stems are great. I have the Ferret recommended KurveyGirls ones. 83deg too.
Jul 15, 2017 #5 D dsan1964_imp Been there Yessir I like mine. Recommend highly. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jul 15, 2017 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member What do they look like, Mr Tim? I got some good ones from a tyre place when they put angled valve stems on for me.
What do they look like, Mr Tim? I got some good ones from a tyre place when they put angled valve stems on for me.