Aug 7, 2022 #1 Randy B Road warrior Thread starter Got her stashed in a locker until the house closes. I can't wait for this process to be over.
Aug 7, 2022 #3 the Ferret Road warrior I HATE moving! but maybe if I lived in So Cal and were moving away from there, I wouldn't mind it so much lol
I HATE moving! but maybe if I lived in So Cal and were moving away from there, I wouldn't mind it so much lol
Aug 7, 2022 #4 Randy B Road warrior Thread starter The ferret_imp said: I HATE moving! but maybe if I lived in So Cal and were moving away from there, I wouldn't mind it so much lol Click to expand... So Cal, Nor Cal.... same, same.
The ferret_imp said: I HATE moving! but maybe if I lived in So Cal and were moving away from there, I wouldn't mind it so much lol Click to expand... So Cal, Nor Cal.... same, same.