Top tip!

Ayrshire Dunx_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Use furniture spray to polish the tank (well I had it in my hand at the time) and when you are stuck at the traffic lights and the heat comes up from the engine you get 'summer fragrance'! :D
 
Ayrshire Dunx_imp said:
Use furniture spray to polish the tank (well I had it in my hand at the time) and when you are stuck at the traffic lights and the heat comes up from the engine you get 'summer fragrance'! :D
Great idea! Has to be an improvement on some of the smells in traffic.
 
Lemon Pledge had been the spray of choice for the companies that prep and maintain the new cars at major auto shows.
 
‘Had been’? Do they now use something else?
 
That's a good tip, actually I've been using Lemon Pledge on my vehicles for quite a while now. Years ago I was trying to decide what wax or polish to buy and thought "if anyone knows how to detail things it would be Harley Davidson owners" so I should search on a Harley forum. When I did a *lot* of them swore by Pledge. Most of them insisted that the Lemon version, for whatever reason, worked the best so I've been using it ever since. It works great on windshields too.
 
Back
Top