Oct 11, 2016 #1 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Thread starter Since I had just finished 2200+ miles on the CB, I showed the Yammy some love tonight
Oct 12, 2016 #3 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Cool looking tail section on the Yamaha Jim. Reminds me of Yamaha race bikes in the 70's. I took this shot of Roberts at Daytona in '73 I think.
Cool looking tail section on the Yamaha Jim. Reminds me of Yamaha race bikes in the 70's. I took this shot of Roberts at Daytona in '73 I think.
Oct 13, 2016 #4 U use2b_imp Road warrior Had to look that bike up since my last yamerhammer was an RD400. 115 HP and light weight i bet it is fun.
Had to look that bike up since my last yamerhammer was an RD400. 115 HP and light weight i bet it is fun.
Oct 13, 2016 #5 C Capo Road warrior Thought of you today at industry day at the AIM Expo today Geezer (right in your backyard!) when I came across this RSD custom, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thought of you today at industry day at the AIM Expo today Geezer (right in your backyard!) when I came across this RSD custom, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oct 14, 2016 #7 F feralchimp_imp Running like a top redbirds_imp said: Cool looking tail section on the Yamaha Jim. Reminds me of Yamaha race bikes in the 70's. I took this shot of Roberts at Daytona in '73 I think. Click to expand... Great shot, RB.
redbirds_imp said: Cool looking tail section on the Yamaha Jim. Reminds me of Yamaha race bikes in the 70's. I took this shot of Roberts at Daytona in '73 I think. Click to expand... Great shot, RB.