I sold my 2014 CB1100, but took off the suspension bits I had installed last year. Ikon shocks. Price will be $350 plus shipping.
Only have about 3,000 miles on them. Made the bike ride night and day better from stock!
You can email me at black06883@yahoo.com, call or text me at 412-417-6554
Brian
I'm trying to raise some funds for the Multistrada I picked up, so I am motivated to sell this set-up!!
I am trying to figure out (again!) how to crop the pictures!
[attachment=949]
[attachment=950]
Only have about 3,000 miles on them. Made the bike ride night and day better from stock!
You can email me at black06883@yahoo.com, call or text me at 412-417-6554
Brian
I'm trying to raise some funds for the Multistrada I picked up, so I am motivated to sell this set-up!!
I am trying to figure out (again!) how to crop the pictures!
[attachment=949]
[attachment=950]