teamvisegrip_imp
Running like a top
OK I understand and I think I can cover this too!
This thing is a gas guzzler now. It was fuel hungry before but now I think the gas gauge swings faster than the tachometer. LOL!
I road it all last summer on a number of rides and it ran beautifully. I trust that Guhl knows what they are doing. It is their job and I think if it was not right others in this group would have said so.
For me I am good. I feel that it is right and am not worried. Also if it was lean the pipe would show this and it is dark and I think it is a little on the rich side.
I have done other bikes and had them tuned professionally and had that one blow up. It was not what they did but what I did... bad gas. The bike could not handle the bad gas I got from the gas station. I stick with gas stations that have the non-ethanol premium fuel. I also make sure to get it from a station that is used regularly. I will never buy from Joe-Somebodies fuel station ever again. LOL!
Now if you are fitting a set of your own velocity stacks then I would surely have it done by a shop. But Guhl has already done the set-up I did so it is just a simple plug and play setup as the work has been already done for us. Now I will add this... they call you and ask what you are wanting from them. They asked me how I ride and what I will do with the bike. For them to ask those questions they have been there and done this... trust them. I did and love it.
This thing is a gas guzzler now. It was fuel hungry before but now I think the gas gauge swings faster than the tachometer. LOL!
I road it all last summer on a number of rides and it ran beautifully. I trust that Guhl knows what they are doing. It is their job and I think if it was not right others in this group would have said so.
For me I am good. I feel that it is right and am not worried. Also if it was lean the pipe would show this and it is dark and I think it is a little on the rich side.
I have done other bikes and had them tuned professionally and had that one blow up. It was not what they did but what I did... bad gas. The bike could not handle the bad gas I got from the gas station. I stick with gas stations that have the non-ethanol premium fuel. I also make sure to get it from a station that is used regularly. I will never buy from Joe-Somebodies fuel station ever again. LOL!
Now if you are fitting a set of your own velocity stacks then I would surely have it done by a shop. But Guhl has already done the set-up I did so it is just a simple plug and play setup as the work has been already done for us. Now I will add this... they call you and ask what you are wanting from them. They asked me how I ride and what I will do with the bike. For them to ask those questions they have been there and done this... trust them. I did and love it.