Power Commander Tune Maps.

Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
They may have. The files from Dynojet aren’t with the TSR.

The altitude is still going to be more than enough of a change that I wouldn’t wouldn’t go with an off the shelf file.

In fact, at least for what I’ve seen on my own bike playing with the dyno- anything past a slip on muffler would be enough that I would want the auto tune box or pay a shop to dyno tune.

Of course, some people may be more inclined for ‘good enough’ and that’s up to them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love to do it all at once but never have enough funds to do everything at once. That's why a "Good Enough" file would be okay for me until I can get the full yoshi and then I'll pay the 500$ for a dyno tune

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
mvk24_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
They may have. The files from Dynojet aren’t with the TSR.

The altitude is still going to be more than enough of a change that I wouldn’t wouldn’t go with an off the shelf file.

In fact, at least for what I’ve seen on my own bike playing with the dyno- anything past a slip on muffler would be enough that I would want the auto tune box or pay a shop to dyno tune.

Of course, some people may be more inclined for ‘good enough’ and that’s up to them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love to do it all at once but never have enough funds to do everything at once. That's why a "Good Enough" file would be okay for me until I can get the full yoshi and then I'll pay the 500$ for a dyno tune

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I would love to do it all at once but never have enough funds to do everything at once. That's why a "Good Enough" file would be okay for me until I can get the full yoshi and then I'll pay the 500$ for a dyno tune

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I joined this forum to get this same answer. Doesn’t look like anyone can help.
 
SoCal CB1100_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
They may have. The files from Dynojet aren’t with the TSR.

The altitude is still going to be more than enough of a change that I wouldn’t wouldn’t go with an off the shelf file.

In fact, at least for what I’ve seen on my own bike playing with the dyno- anything past a slip on muffler would be enough that I would want the auto tune box or pay a shop to dyno tune.

Of course, some people may be more inclined for ‘good enough’ and that’s up to them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love to do it all at once but never have enough funds to do everything at once. That's why a "Good Enough" file would be okay for me until I can get the full yoshi and then I'll pay the 500$ for a dyno tune

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I would love to do it all at once but never have enough funds to do everything at once. That's why a "Good Enough" file would be okay for me until I can get the full yoshi and then I'll pay the 500$ for a dyno tune

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I joined this forum to get this same answer. Doesn’t look like anyone can help.

I wouldn't say that...this thread is full of information from people helping.

It just isn't the answer people want to hear. :)
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
SoCal CB1100_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
They may have. The files from Dynojet aren’t with the TSR.

The altitude is still going to be more than enough of a change that I wouldn’t wouldn’t go with an off the shelf file.

In fact, at least for what I’ve seen on my own bike playing with the dyno- anything past a slip on muffler would be enough that I would want the auto tune box or pay a shop to dyno tune.

Of course, some people may be more inclined for ‘good enough’ and that’s up to them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love to do it all at once but never have enough funds to do everything at once. That's why a "Good Enough" file would be okay for me until I can get the full yoshi and then I'll pay the 500$ for a dyno tune

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I would love to do it all at once but never have enough funds to do everything at once. That's why a "Good Enough" file would be okay for me until I can get the full yoshi and then I'll pay the 500$ for a dyno tune

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I joined this forum to get this same answer. Doesn’t look like anyone can help.

I wouldn't say that...this thread is full of information from people helping.

It just isn't the answer people want to hear. :)

I wouldn't say that...this thread is full of information from people helping.

It just isn't the answer people want to hear. :)
I did manage to find something on a different thread.
 
Back
Top