misterprofessionality
Road warrior
Thread starter
Spoked wheels can be re-hooped with any size you darn well please, so long as it fits in the swingarm.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ah, thank you.misterprofessionality_imp said:Because a spoked wheel can typically be disassembled, separating the spokes, hub, and rim from eachother. you can then purchase new spokes, and a new rim of a different size and reassemble the wheel at a new size. This is not always possible, but with most spoked wheels it's possible.
For example, one of the users on this forum (chync) has 17" spoked wheels on his '13 CB.
That must take a great amount of pressure and responsibility off her shoulders. Also makes a good case for polygamy.Houtman_imp said:That is the reason that I take care of all the bills , my wife makes the money and I spend it. This is called working together.
Also on my list..Braided brake and clutch cables.. I got it to around $220 for the kit. I wish these just came with braided lines for what these bikes sold for new..michael1954_imp said:I know this is an old post, but I recently bought steel braided brake lines for the front and rear brakes for my 2013, Non ABS CB1100. This should give much better pressure on the calipers without the fade rubber lines have and decrease stopping distance. Total for cost for both, $155


Yes, but the Honda manual suggest changing brake likes every couple years I think. Who does that? The Braided Steel lines will last for years, and are warrantied for the life of your bike. And they do help with stopping on a high speed stop, especially w/out ABS.peterbaron_imp said:Not to criticize or anything like that but for normal riding these braided lines will not do any significant improvement...racing = different story.
Your bike, your mods your desire
:beerchug: