Sweet!metalmaven_imp said:I finally got my backordered triumph rubber bands yesterday. Installed em and they look great. Thanks Ghis!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sweet!metalmaven_imp said:I finally got my backordered triumph rubber bands yesterday. Installed em and they look great. Thanks Ghis!


Handle bar clean up and a dirty gin martini! Sounds good lol!EmptySea_imp said:I, too, reused ny existing tie-downs. That is, until I purchased these. Thanks, metalmaven! I received mine today. I also received a free bottle of gin and a free bottle of vodka from a distillery because I had a minor complaint about their corks....all in all, it was a great day for package delivery in my office.![]()
PayPal'd.metalmaven_imp said:I have 3 sets of these (4 triumph rubber bands) if anyone wants to save on the shipping cost. Shipping was $12 or more depending on what site you use and most are backordered for weeks.
I will sell each set for $15 shipped. That's $2 per band, and $7 for shipping. Saves ya $5 and I will ship right away.
PayPal is metalmaven@msn.com ($15) and leave me your address and put the word triumph in the message and I will get em to ya!
PayPal'd.EarsOnWheels_imp said:PayPal'd.metalmaven_imp said:I have 3 sets of these (4 triumph rubber bands) if anyone wants to save on the shipping cost. Shipping was $12 or more depending on what site you use and most are backordered for weeks.
I will sell each set for $15 shipped. That's $2 per band, and $7 for shipping. Saves ya $5 and I will ship right away.
PayPal is metalmaven@msn.com ($15) and leave me your address and put the word triumph in the message and I will get em to ya!