This wasn't supposed to happen yet!

The plexistar 2 is what's on there right? Also, what kind of topcase is installed? This is exactly what I'd like for my 2013 standard. My gf and I were riding for the first time two-up and the seat is a bit short to where she feels like she's going to fall off the end of the seat so she wants a backrest so she's not clinging onto me the whole time. Plus I need storage too!
 
That appears to be a Honda Top case. You can get one from Samurider. Be sitting down when you see the price.
 
I may be the only person in the US who has never posted a pic on a web site. Well, I have posted the little clip ones on here once or twice.

I can take one and post it. Here is a link to the box I bought: Cases

I did not buy directly from Givi as you can get them cheaper from on-line dealers.

I got the B37NA and also got the light kit. I got the 37 as it was close to the Honda box in size (I think it is 35 liters) and thus I figured would not be too big. I have Givi's biggest box on my ST and it is BIG. Too big, IMHO, for the CB, but some have done it. Whatever you want.

And, there are other Givis that look better, or worse, depending your personal view :)
 
Congrats on the new purchase. It sounds like you have a great headstart on some mods. Did you mention how many miles it has? It seems like a lot of the used bikes are very low milage, love it or hate it I guess
 
Back
Top