Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
One with red hair, and one with blonde!Lord Popgun_imp said:Ack, I also have one like that from Discount Ramps, but the one shown by Rebel is something I'd like to try out. And since I have 2 bikes now, well 2 dollies would be nice. Cormanus joke to follow...
One with red hair, and one with blonde!DGShannon_imp said:One with red hair, and one with blonde!Lord Popgun_imp said:Ack, I also have one like that from Discount Ramps, but the one shown by Rebel is something I'd like to try out. And since I have 2 bikes now, well 2 dollies would be nice. Cormanus joke to follow...
Mine is super compact 10"x8", I use 1 snowmobile ski dolly. My Pitbull stand fits right in the groove. Wheels around great with the kickstand up. Gave the extra 2 to a Skidoo friend.Rebel73_imp said:I've seen the Harbor Freight ones, but the design is not as compact as the TrackMoto one. I hope they make it available soon.

I've always thought the difficulty of two bikes, two dollies is that one of two things happen: there's an eruption of jealously when you park them next to one another or they strike up a conversation in which you quickly become the subject. If you do the sensible thing and just ride off (the only way to bring the conversation to an end) you never hear the end of it, no matter which bike you're on.Lord Popgun_imp said:Ack, I also have one like that from Discount Ramps, but the one shown by Rebel is something I'd like to try out. And since I have 2 bikes now, well 2 dollies would be nice. Cormanus joke to follow...