They shop while...

pdedse

Moderator
Staff member
Thread starter
One thing I love about Christmas is that while the wife and daughter go shopping at the mall, that leaves me free to ride as I please!
6e9d42e86fabf3a79bf09298c2dc25e4.jpg

40fc38fbf8fe528a2808771fb76c84ab.jpg

:dodgy:
 
lol cool. Love to have one of those in my basement with all the GP tracks on the screen
 
That’s a fair trade, I’d say. Been raining here, and I just now realized thanks to you that I could have been at my local arcade riding indoors.
 
Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog :)
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog :)
How many times does one get to ride a pink bike?!?! Couldn't let that slip by.

Lord Popgun_imp said:
Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog :)
She didn't have to wait any more than 15 minutes.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog :)
How many times does one get to ride a pink bike?!?! Couldn't let that slip by.

Lord Popgun_imp said:
Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog :)
She didn't have to wait any more than 15 minutes.
She didn't have to wait any more than 15 minutes.
:rofl:
 
Back
Top