Dec 23, 2019 #1 pdedse Moderator Staff member Thread starter One thing I love about Christmas is that while the wife and daughter go shopping at the mall, that leaves me free to ride as I please! :dodgy:
One thing I love about Christmas is that while the wife and daughter go shopping at the mall, that leaves me free to ride as I please! :dodgy:
Dec 23, 2019 #2 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior lol - fun that. I haven't seen arcade consoles in many years. Definitely beats waiting it out in the woman's garments section.
lol - fun that. I haven't seen arcade consoles in many years. Definitely beats waiting it out in the woman's garments section.
Dec 24, 2019 #3 the Ferret Road warrior lol cool. Love to have one of those in my basement with all the GP tracks on the screen
Dec 24, 2019 #4 Gone in 60 Road warrior That’s a fair trade, I’d say. Been raining here, and I just now realized thanks to you that I could have been at my local arcade riding indoors.
That’s a fair trade, I’d say. Been raining here, and I just now realized thanks to you that I could have been at my local arcade riding indoors.
Dec 24, 2019 #7 Lord Popgun Road warrior Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog
Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog
Dec 25, 2019 #8 pdedse Moderator Staff member Thread starter Lord Popgun_imp said: Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog Click to expand... How many times does one get to ride a pink bike?!?! Couldn't let that slip by. Lord Popgun_imp said: Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog Click to expand... She didn't have to wait any more than 15 minutes.
Lord Popgun_imp said: Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog Click to expand... How many times does one get to ride a pink bike?!?! Couldn't let that slip by. Lord Popgun_imp said: Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog Click to expand... She didn't have to wait any more than 15 minutes.
Dec 25, 2019 #9 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior pdedse_imp said: Lord Popgun_imp said: Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog Click to expand... How many times does one get to ride a pink bike?!?! Couldn't let that slip by. Lord Popgun_imp said: Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog Click to expand... She didn't have to wait any more than 15 minutes. Click to expand... She didn't have to wait any more than 15 minutes. :rofl:
pdedse_imp said: Lord Popgun_imp said: Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog Click to expand... How many times does one get to ride a pink bike?!?! Couldn't let that slip by. Lord Popgun_imp said: Did Flo from Geico come up and say your bike was fixed? And then a young girl asked if you had a real motorcycle? Game hog Click to expand... She didn't have to wait any more than 15 minutes. Click to expand... She didn't have to wait any more than 15 minutes. :rofl: