the_undecider_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can do...stay tunedCapo_imp said:Sweet! Classic look. Can you take a picture of your bike's rear...I'd like to see how that bag looks from behind. It's a really nice pannier.

Well done.Yes, well, sometimes I get lucky and make the right decision. Often, I have to be impulsive so I don't get mired in indecision. I very much agonized over which seat I wanted. I had no vision as to what to make the bike when I bought it. I was pretty set on buying a Yamaha FZ09 (MT09) and I bought this bike instead as an impulse.Cormanus_imp said:Looks remarkable clearly decided if you ask me.Well done.
Yes, well, sometimes I get lucky and make the right decision. Often, I have to be impulsive so I don't get mired in indecision. I very much agonized over which seat I wanted. I had no vision as to what to make the bike when I bought it. I was pretty set on buying a Yamaha FZ09 (MT09) and I bought this bike instead as an impulse.the_undecider_imp said:Yes, well, sometimes I get lucky and make the right decision. Often, I have to be impulsive so I don't get mired in indecision. I very much agonized over which seat I wanted. I had no vision as to what to make the bike when I bought it. I was pretty set on buying a Yamaha FZ09 (MT09) and I bought this bike instead as an impulse.Cormanus_imp said:Looks remarkable clearly decided if you ask me.Well done.

Bingo! My indecisiveness has really bit me with some of my car buying decisions and what to do with my life career-wise, but that's a whole other discussion...but, most often it hampers my ability to choose where my wife and I got out to eat. I usually have no issue knowing what I don't want, haha.Inline4_imp said:Yes, well, sometimes I get lucky and make the right decision. Often, I have to be impulsive so I don't get mired in indecision. I very much agonized over which seat I wanted. I had no vision as to what to make the bike when I bought it. I was pretty set on buying a Yamaha FZ09 (MT09) and I bought this bike instead as an impulse.the_undecider_imp said:Yes, well, sometimes I get lucky and make the right decision. Often, I have to be impulsive so I don't get mired in indecision. I very much agonized over which seat I wanted. I had no vision as to what to make the bike when I bought it. I was pretty set on buying a Yamaha FZ09 (MT09) and I bought this bike instead as an impulse.Cormanus_imp said:Looks remarkable clearly decided if you ask me.Well done.
Hence, your moniker "the_undecider".
Your mods are very tastefully done. KUDOS! :clap:
As promised:Capo_imp said:Sweet! Classic look. Can you take a picture of your bike's rear...I'd like to see how that bag looks from behind. It's a really nice pannier.

[url=http://s960.photobucket.com/user/Pflugerville_Bike_Guy/media/20141220_160928_zps8fe0ec22.jpg.html]
the_undecider_imp said:
