Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:worship:egleaves_imp said:I love the meandering path these longer threads wind up taking. It seems appropriate for a forum full of people who are likely to take the long way home just to keep the ride going.
First off, there is no way on Earth that you read the entire RLET thread or it's addendum thread "What's an RLET?" What's an RLET? or you would not have asked for an explanation of their purpose --- NOT because the explanation is directly given within those threads, but precisely because it is NOT given.VLJ_imp said:Okay, now that I've learned what RLETs are, will someone here explain their purpose?
I mean, seriously, condoms for brake and clutch levers? Are we afraid of catching something from some harlot Harley or pulchritudinous PC800, or what?
First off, there is no way on Earth that you read the entire RLET thread or it's addendum thread "What's an RLET?" What's an RLET? or you would not have asked for an explanation of their purpose --- NOT because the explanation is directly given within those threads, but precisely because it is NOT given.EmptySea_imp said:First off, there is no way on Earth that you read the entire RLET thread or it's addendum thread "What's an RLET?" What's an RLET? or you would not have asked for an explanation of their purpose --- NOT because the explanation is directly given within those threads, but precisely because it is NOT given.VLJ_imp said:Okay, now that I've learned what RLETs are, will someone here explain their purpose?
I mean, seriously, condoms for brake and clutch levers? Are we afraid of catching something from some harlot Harley or pulchritudinous PC800, or what?
Now, stop Bogarting that joint and keep reading. It will come to you. LOL
They're evil VLJ. I have rid many a Honda of these detestable parasites. No one can explain their function because they have no function other than to clutter the otherwise clean lines of the levers.VLJ_imp said:Okay, now that I've learned what RLETs are, will someone here explain their purpose?
I mean, seriously, condoms for brake and clutch levers? Are we afraid of catching something from some harlot Harley or pulchritudinous PC800, or what?
At previous rallies, I believe there has been an RLET install contest. Even if there is no contest, you may be lucky enough to have TheFerret assist you with the install. Buy some and bring them with you.Banned_imp said:I don't have RLETS - you guys won't make me go home from the Rally will you?
and i was thinking about putting a CB antenna on my CBVLJ_imp said:redbirds, I agree. Apparently it's sacriligious not to slap those things on a CB, but I really dislike how they look. I definitely would not want to ghetto-up the classy finish of the '17 EX's all-silver and chrome bars/dash with those Sanford and Son-looking things.
VLJ_imp said:redbirds, I agree. Apparently it's sacriligious not to slap those things on a CB, but I really dislike how they look. I definitely would not want to ghetto-up the classy finish of the '17 EX's all-silver and chrome bars/dash with those Sanford and Son-looking things.