I tried, and tried, got frustrated and give up. Man they are hard to get on. Hehehe...Phadreus_imp said:Not how mine is yet, I'm in process of making it as the Drawing (more or less). I had about six hours invested in this, so not too much time.j3gq_imp said:This is totally cool, Phadreus, and I suppose this is how your bike looks today.
How likely is it - and how much work - if you also did one for the standard CB and / or the EX ?
Let me play around with a more "stock" Drawing for a Standard and/or EX and see what I can come up with...
The ferret_imp said:I tried, and tried, got frustrated and give up. Man they are hard to get on. Hehehe...Phadreus_imp said:Hmm, interesting thought. Would be happy to share the art...I can get better photos need be. Just let me know what you need, and I'm happy to give.Inhouse Bob_imp said:That would make a might fine t-shirt design. If you would like to share your art, I could print up some and see if there is interest here on the forum. One can never have enough shirts with bike art![]()
I tried, and tried, got frustrated and give up. Man they are hard to get on. Hehehe...pdedse_imp said:Very cool!
At what point do you draw on the RLETS?
You know I spent a half an hour the other night searching this forum to figure out what RLET stood for. That should be some right of passage on this forum, if you are serious about being here, figure out what this means.
Thx GO! I've been trying to decide how far I wanna go with the whole cafe thing...I'm leaning more towards the conservative side so as not to lose too much in comfort, rideability and functionality. I'll most likely change my mind on things a hundred times before finishing the project.GoldOxide_imp said:Awesome Mark!
Olde school - just like the CB1100. Perfect blend of spirit. (woo, ya)
You know I spent a half an hour the other night searching this forum to figure out what RLET stood for. That should be some right of passage on this forum, if you are serious about being here, figure out what this means.![]()
:rofl:
That is really cool. really cool Phadreus. What a neat talent to have.
and yea the Rlet thing is kind of "our" thing here!
You know I spent a half an hour the other night searching this forum to figure out what RLET stood for. That should be some right of passage on this forum, if you are serious about being here, figure out what this means.
:rofl:
That is really cool. really cool Phadreus. What a neat talent to have.
and yea the Rlet thing is kind of "our" thing here!
[/QUOTE]
So do we know who actually came up with the term RLET? Was it on this Forum?
With some simple Filtering, we could even make it look more like an old Blue Print.
[/QUOTE]
Mark, when the CB1100 appeared in the US in 2013 and the Ferret was one of the first to have one, he had RLETs installed and spoke about it on the forum. Others saw the wisdom of his style choice and followed suit. Me included. I think my report on their installation gave rise to the term RLET.
More importantly, though, I’m in awe of your drawing. Unlike Lord Popgun, I can’t draw a circle.

