The Boys of Taiwan

A RTE obviously. The joy is universal, just the food is different.



Hope at least one of the riders joins up.
 
What Shoei helmet was that at the end. The one with the big shield?
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
And the food looks good too. They are doing it sweet.

Cheers
Ah yes, the food. Mmmmmm....
Come on 'Birds, I know it's not fried cheesecake, or hominy grits, but it looks good to me.

Cheers
Come on 'Birds, I know it's not fried cheesecake, or hominy grits, but it looks good to me.

Cheers
You have misunderstood my meaning or, perhaps I misrepresented my meaning Ptero. I adore Asian cuisine. In my part of Georgia such delights are hard to come by. The Mmmmm was a "yummy" sound.
We share a common language but do not communicate well at times.
 
I understand Mmmmmm ..... for me it's usually hot tea and warm peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, but I can see where someone else could think the stuff at the end of the video was Mmmmmm. :D
 
redbirds_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
And the food looks good too. They are doing it sweet.

Cheers
Ah yes, the food. Mmmmmm....
Come on 'Birds, I know it's not fried cheesecake, or hominy grits, but it looks good to me.

Cheers
Come on 'Birds, I know it's not fried cheesecake, or hominy grits, but it looks good to me.

Cheers
You have misunderstood my meaning or, perhaps I misrepresented my meaning Ptero. I adore Asian cuisine. In my part of Georgia such delights are hard to come by. The Mmmmm was a "yummy" sound.
We share a common language but do not communicate well at times.
First, the link. Chortle, chortle, chortle.

As for "Mmmmm". Yes, a misunderstanding on my part. I took it as a kinda polite "Not sure about that", or even a "That's out of the question" Mmmmm. The more "m"s the less sure or more out of the question it becomes. I use this often when talking with Darling, the yes you say when you don't really mean yes :).

Cheers
 
Depends on inflection which you can't pick up in the written word
 
08afd9b0ee52adc49fec93ca25b762ad.jpg
 
The more M's the yummier it is. Lol
 
Back
Top