The Birthday Thread Part 2

Cormanus’ birthday is coming up. So is mine.

Cormanus, I think I have a nice present for you this year. Sorry I didn’t get one last year. Reasons ya know.

And there is no need to go to Alice Springs to get that kangaroo. They told me he hopped away a long time ago…
 
As to kangaroo… I am spending some of my vacation in Portugal with my Australian friends from Adelaide… and they promised me a small kangaroo called joey as well.. and when me met  here, they told me it ran away..
Is this an Australian joke or they really run away..?  ;)
 
Today is a Birthday of one of our esteemed members; Cormanus. Happy Birthday!

Edit: I just checked the time difference between NY and Australia. It looks like We missed Cormanus’ Birthday. Cormanus: I hope you enjoyed your day.
 
Thread starter
Well Happy Birthday young mate. Hope you are able to get out for a celebratory ride today.

and Mi Lord if it's yours as well, may you celebrate in merriment the entire day
 
Thank you my Baron! However, it is Saturday, the 30th.

Today is Cormanus’ birthday! Happy birthday Cormanus! I’ll let you know what nice present I got you later…
 
Cormanus! Felicitations, and a grand Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary to you!
 
ILord Popgun said:
Thank you my Baron!  However, it is Saturday, the 30th.

Today is Cormanus’ birthday!  Happy birthday Cormanus!  I’ll let you know what nice present I got you later…

MiLord, I am in Europe now… and didn’t know they gonna deliver my  birthday wishes so fast.. :P
 
Happy Birthday, Cormanus. Thank you for the mentorship and guidance. More importantly, thank you for the friendship and that perfectly delicious Australian wit and wicked sense of humor. As we say in the Southern United States, you are a real hoot! David
 
Cormanus, I am sorry I missed your birthday, but I am glad to learn you had a good day. I wish you many, many more excellent days.  :biker:
 
Greetings and salutations milord Popgun's on this your birthday. I've arranged for a pallet of Dom Perignon to be delivered to the baronial cellar.
 
Thread starter
Happy Birthday mi Lord. Hope you are able to get out for a celebratory ride today.
 
A glorious Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary to you, and may you ride shiny and chrome for eternity.
 
To you, a happy birthday, Lord Popgun, I wish. :celebrate: David
 
Back
Top