The Birthday Thread Part 2

In about 40 minutes from when I write, suhawk will again — briefly — pass the Ferret in the age stakes.

Very best wishes for your birthday suhawk. Hope you have a wonderful day.  :beerchug:
 
Happy Birthday, Suhawk! David
 
Happy birthday Suhawk. I hope you have a great day and I hope your recovery is coming along sufficiently well that you are getting out to ride occasionally.
 
Thread starter
Di says "you tell that Dam engineer I said Happy Birthday!"

and I say Happy Birthday young man, wish you were able to get out for a celebratory ride today. Since you are laid up, I'll take one for you.
 
Happy Birthday Suhawk!!
 
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
My ribs and kidney healed up very well. Now I’m going through Physical Therapy to strengthen my leg muscles, especially around my 2010 painful knee replacement. The Physical Therapist and my wife have already noticed improvement in my walking and stability.
Hopefully I’ll ride soon, and I will try it on my Superhawk first.
 
Happy late birthday Suhawk. I wish you all the best in your recovery. I quit riding partly because any injury to my artificial shoulder could likely not be repaired and make that arm useless. Right now I have a good arm and a good shoulder. Take care of that knee and enjoy your riding.
 
As I write it's 14 minutes into the Ferret's birthday. As the man himself might say, 'Hope you get out for a birthday ride today!'

Best wishes, mate. Hope it's a great day.
 
Happy Birthday, Ferret. Many thanks for everything!
 
Ferret, best birthday wishes you have ever received‼️
Hope you go out for a celebrity ride today with one extra mile than usual…
:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Thanks. Geez 76. Can't believe I'm this old? I have two kids that are old lol. when I was young the expression was never trust anyone over 30. I have a granddaughter approaching that!

I'll be riding this afternoon, Day 110 of riding this year. My goal was to ride until I was 70. Made it surprisingly longer than that. Good doctors and medicine I guess lol.

Have a great day everyone! Have fun, ride safe.
 
Ferret, a joyous Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary. Thank you for your wisdom, your counsel and your friendship. May you ride eternal, shiny and chrome.
 
Back
Top