The Birthday Thread Part 2

Cormanus said:
We do, Peter. It's exactly the same as the other forum except there are less active members and lots of them haven't entered their birthday. Gone included.

Oh yeah..then I am sending back all the gifts I bought them.... :P
 
Happy Birthday Gone! Sorry I'm late. I have Cormanus break out the sprits but apparently he drank everything :)

Hummm, I'd have him put in the tower, but that might be a step up from the cellar...

Maybe I should make him ride to Alice Springs. He'll need a lot of spirits. The water kind. It is hot in Oz right now :)
 
Very best birthday wishes today to our benefactor, rdprdp01. Let's hope 2026 is a great year for you.
 
Happy Birthday Rd!!
 
Happy birthday RD! Thanks for all you've done for us and the CB community!
 
Thread starter
Happy Birthday David, and I hope you are able to get in a celebratory ride today.
 
Have a wonderful Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary sir, and echoing everyone's appreciation for what you do to keep us together, thank you.
 
Thanks, everyone, for the birthday well wishes. Much appreciated.
 
It's 3rd Gear Steve's birthday today. I've no idea how old you are, Steve, but have a great day.
 
Happy Birthday to a Member who has one of the best monikers on the Forum! David
 
Back
Top