The Birthday Thread Part 2

Usualy, most people return to an upright position in the morning.
The morning will come first to down under, so watch for him.
:D
 
I will, but he's getting on a bit.
 
Another Gemini. Yata-Garasu, happy birthday for 2 June.

By the way, finally read about your forum name. Nice one.
 
Happy Birthday, YG!
 
Brilliant mod, Yata-Garasu. However, by the standards of this place you're way too young to have it. The Ferret, suhawk405 and Nachodaddy now ... :D
 
You gueass right.

Apologies suhawk305.
 
Thread starter
indeed Happy Birthday Yata-Garasu
 
Today, 13 August, is Randy B's birthday. Very best wishes for a fabulous day and year ahead, Randy B.

According to forum data it is also peterbaron's birthday, although on a previous forum his birthday was recorded as 12 August. Whichever, happy birthday peterbaron and best wishes for your day and year ahead. May it contain a red Kwaka!
 
Happy Birthday, Randy B and Peter Baron! We are glad you are Members of the Forum!!
 
Thread starter
Happy Birthday pb and Randy. Hope you two young men are able to get out for a celebratory ride!
 
Hapy Birthday, Randy!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!!
It was a very busy day.  Had to take a 1200 kms round trip by car, .....more info comming next week :cool:
 
Peter Baron, I am sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a very good day and I wish you many, many more. 
Randy, happy birthday and next year I may even get my act together and send your birthday wishes on time!
 
Felicitations to all, and may you have an enjoyable Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary!
 
Back
Top