The 2014's are here?

The ferret_imp said:
Can't go anywhere tomorrow or Friday, watching my grandson. Thur Fri and Sat they are predicting thunderstorms. Sunday and Monday look good but shop is closed. Might be next week... Arrrghhh
Maybe you two can have a bonding moment day at the dealer.....:biker:
 
Thursday, Friday and Saturday sound like good days to go shot some video and photos of that beauty while it's in captivity.

I suspect we're all dying to see it, ferret!!
 
Well, I was expecting a call today that never came. Tomorrow I will stop down at the shop and find out why. I am anxious to get it, but it's not a real big deal, weather for the next 5 days is either rain or rain snow mix. Unlike Guth, and if memory serves me a couple others, I have no desire to pick up a brand new bike and ride it home in the rain, only to have it sit here and not be able to ride it anyway. Rather wait a week and bring it home in the sun. I'll take the ca,era with me ( and my helmet and jacket) just in case.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Well, I was expecting a call today that never came. Tomorrow I will stop down at the shop and find out why. I am anxious to get it, but it's not a real big deal, weather for the next 5 days is either rain or rain snow mix. Unlike Guth, and if memory serves me a couple others, I have no desire to pick up a brand new bike and ride it home in the rain, only to have it sit here and not be able to ride it anyway. Rather wait a week and bring it home in the sun. I'll take the ca,era with me ( and my helmet and jacket) just in case.
To be fair, I had no desire to ride my brand new bike home in the rain either. When I arrived at the dealership it was still nice and sunny outside. By the time I had everything wrapped up it was just starting to sprinkle and my wife had already left. So riding home in the rain it was. I had no idea that it was going to be a downpour. Oh well.

With that in mind. I don't blame you one bit for holding out until you have some decent weather. There will be plenty of opportunities to get a bike wet and dirty, but it's only showroom fresh once.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Called my dealer today. The expected delivery of my new CB is still April 18th. Well, the good news is, the next day is my birthday!:)
 
At least you guys are getting a date... I can't seem to get a call back.
2 calls... and no news. They say it's 'on order'. That's nice... But
as we say in my business... 'You can't sell 'on order'. I'm out of town
so can't go there in person. I think a call to the Mgr is in order.
 
One lucky person already picked up their deluxe from RIVA Motorsports in Pompano Beach, FL.

This photo was from their Instagram page.

 
Joola_imp said:
One lucky person already picked up their deluxe from RIVA Motorsports in Pompano Beach, FL.

This photo was from their Instagram page.
Interesting, that's my "home" dealer. They sponsor our riding club as well. Recommended: they've treated me extremely well on all fronts; sales, parts, service.

I wonder if they have a base/black model. Ruh-roh...I'd better stay out of there for a while.
 
Joola_imp said:
One lucky person already picked up their deluxe from RIVA Motorsports in Pompano Beach, FL.

This photo was from their Instagram page.
Wow look at the star bursts coming off of that bike ...shiny :D

What????? no rubber lever end thingys? tsk tsk :dodgy: take it back, it's not done !
 
The ferret_imp said:
Joola_imp said:
One lucky person already picked up their deluxe from RIVA Motorsports in Pompano Beach, FL.

This photo was from their Instagram page.
Wow look at the star bursts coming off of that bike ...shiny :D

What????? no rubber lever end thingys? tsk tsk :dodgy: take it back, it's not done !
Wow look at the star bursts coming off of that bike ...shiny :D

What????? no rubber lever end thingys? tsk tsk :dodgy: take it back, it's not done ! Look at that big smile! We are smiling with you, bro!!:D
 



Well I confirm that lucky person is me! I
I called Riva in the morning and Pete Wallace told me they had 2 in the warehouse...
Can I see it? Sure...
The rest is history.
Thanks to Pete Wallace (954 785 4820) at Riva for making the purchase a pleasant experience.
Give him a call, he can hook somebody up with the black one...Still in the crate...

...By the way, I didn't take the short road home...:D

Joel BEZ
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
 
avsbezzy_imp said:
Well I confirm that lucky person is me! I
I called Riva in the morning and Pete Wallace told me they had 2 in the warehouse...
Can I see it? Sure...
The rest is history.
Thanks to Pete Wallace (954 785 4820) at Riva for making the purchase a pleasant experience.
Give him a call, he can hook somebody up with the black one...Still in the crate...

...By the way, I didn't take the short road home...:D

Joel BEZ
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Congratulations, I bet you're over the moon!

P.s. Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Keith Code? :D
 
Yep, you are indeed the first..watch out for the bells and confetti

There are 11 of us waiting for a 2014 Deluxe.

Congratulations Joel and WELCOME :hello:
 
You might be the first person in the States! Congrats and welcome. Please send us more pictures and enjoy the new ride!!!!!
 
Back
Top