The 2014's are here?

The ferret_imp said:
:banana: just got back from a ride. Stopped at the dealer while I was out. Good news.... My bike is in his warehouse. He is closed Monday. I can probably pick it up Thursday. :clap: :celebrate: :excited:
And so it begins. As our beloved Hondas are starting to arrive let us stop to remember: Happiness is in ward not outward and it does not depend upon that which we have but on what we are...AWW never mind. I've decided to be happy when the bike gets here!!!
CONGRATS FERRET!!:excited:
 
Got my 2013 on March 29 last year. If all goes as planned this one will be 27 th or 28 th. Sounds about right ;)
 
Cool, Pauley! While it's too black for me, I get where they're going with it and it looks better in your photo than the marketing pics, maybe because the tank stripe shows. Thanks for posting.
 
The ferret_imp said:
:banana: just got back from a ride. Stopped at the dealer while I was out. Good news.... My bike is in his warehouse. He is closed Monday. I can probably pick it up Thursday. :clap: :celebrate: :excited:
Cool beans. :thumbsup: Be sure to take a lot of pics and give us all the gory details. The weather is going to be pretty good down south of you on Thursday so you should be able to get in a good ride. Cant wait to see it and hear about it.
 
Gawd!! We're all as excited as the Ferret. Just a short ride, Mickey, then photos. Please? :)
 
I was at the dealer yesterday when they rolled in two new 2014 CB1100's; one in black and one deluxe.

A big crowd gathered around, most people loved the blacked out version, some said they wouldn't even consider the deluxe. Some even said the black looked more retro... whaaaa? retro what? I sat quietly disagreeing with those comments and knew that the deluxe was the bike for me.

I may trade my 2013 model in for the new 2014 - it's not something I'd normally do after less than a year but this time may be an exception.

If anybody wants a low mile 2013 for a good price let me know... :D
 
Flynbulldog_imp said:
I was at the dealer yesterday when they rolled in two new 2014 CB1100's; one in black and one deluxe.

A big crowd gathered around, most people loved the blacked out version, some said they wouldn't even consider the deluxe. Some even said the black looked more retro... whaaaa? retro what? I sat quietly disagreeing with those comments and knew that the deluxe was the bike for me.

I may trade my 2013 model in for the new 2014 - it's not something I'd normally do after less than a year but this time may be an exception.

If anybody wants a low mile 2013 for a good price let me know... :D
I'm really looking forward to seeing the base/black version. From the photos it looks badass...a café racer just waiting for low bars, a tail, and a bikini fairing. The Deluxe is cool too, no doubt!

Did you happen to look at the headers on the base model? Are they the same as the 13's?
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Flynbulldog_imp said:
I was at the dealer yesterday when they rolled in two new 2014 CB1100's; one in black and one deluxe.

A big crowd gathered around, most people loved the blacked out version, some said they wouldn't even consider the deluxe. Some even said the black looked more retro... whaaaa? retro what? I sat quietly disagreeing with those comments and knew that the deluxe was the bike for me.

I may trade my 2013 model in for the new 2014 - it's not something I'd normally do after less than a year but this time may be an exception.

If anybody wants a low mile 2013 for a good price let me know... :D
I'm really looking forward to seeing the base/black version. From the photos it looks badass...a café racer just waiting for low bars, a tail, and a bikini fairing. The Deluxe is cool too, no doubt!

Did you happen to look at the headers on the base model? Are they the same as the 13's?
I'm really looking forward to seeing the base/black version. From the photos it looks badass...a café racer just waiting for low bars, a tail, and a bikini fairing. The Deluxe is cool too, no doubt!

Did you happen to look at the headers on the base model? Are they the same as the 13's?
I did look at the headers - they are bare stainless just like the 2013 bike while the headers on the deluxe version are chrome plated.
 
Flynbulldog_imp said:
I was at the dealer yesterday when they rolled in two new 2014 CB1100's; one in black and one deluxe.

A big crowd gathered around, most people loved the blacked out version, some said they wouldn't even consider the deluxe. Some even said the black looked more retro... whaaaa? retro what? I sat quietly disagreeing with those comments and knew that the deluxe was the bike for me.

I may trade my 2013 model in for the new 2014 - it's not something I'd normally do after less than a year but this time may be an exception.

If anybody wants a low mile 2013 for a good price let me know... :D

Deja Vu...... I hear ya brother :worship:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Flynbulldog_imp said:
I was at the dealer yesterday when they rolled in two new 2014 CB1100's; one in black and one deluxe.

A big crowd gathered around, most people loved the blacked out version, some said they wouldn't even consider the deluxe. Some even said the black looked more retro... whaaaa? retro what? I sat quietly disagreeing with those comments and knew that the deluxe was the bike for me.

I may trade my 2013 model in for the new 2014 - it's not something I'd normally do after less than a year but this time may be an exception.

If anybody wants a low mile 2013 for a good price let me know... :D

Deja Vu...... I hear ya brother :worship:

Deja Vu...... I hear ya brother :worship:
Why the hold up Mickey? I understand that your dealer is closed today, but I'd be hangin' around the shop tomorrow for my ride. Why you waiting till Thursday?
 
1 to 2" of snow tonight and tomorrow starting at midnight tonight

I am anxious....but not THAT anxious!
 
Mickey, here's hoping that the snow doesn't stick around for long. When I brought my brand new CB1100 home last year, it was sprinkling out when I left the dealer. Within 15 minutes I found myself in a full downpour in the heart of rush hour. Not exactly what I had envisioned for my first ride on the CB.

Fingers crossed for a fantastic Thursday in your neck of the woods.
 
I remember your ride in the rain Guth.
 
Pauley_imp said:
There was a black on black 2014 in the showroom at Concord (CA) Powersports this morning. 4 in to 1 exhaust. Beautiful.
04a3e1a43fd9a710967647d1921f41d4.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the pic!

It looks better in that picture than it did in the marketing stuff. I wonder if the sprocket cover is plastic, bet it is.
The ferret_imp said:
I remember your ride in the rain Guth.
Congrats, Ferret!

May the sun shine bright in Cincinnati on Thursday!
 
Davidsargee - I didn't really look close at all the details so I didn't note the sprocket cover. I only took the picture of the starboard side. I wish I had more time to really study it and sit on it and drink it all in, but I was only there to pick up my bike after a rear tire change and had to scoot.
 
The ferret_imp said:
1 to 2" of snow tonight and tomorrow starting at midnight tonight

I am anxious....but not THAT anxious!
But, you'll at least go down there and take a few pictures....right?
I won't be able to get mine before April 5 even if it was to come in sooner so I can't
wait to hear about yours.
 
Can't go anywhere tomorrow or Friday, watching my grandson. Thur Fri and Sat they are predicting thunderstorms. Sunday and Monday look good but shop is closed. Might be next week... Arrrghhh
 
Back
Top