ss2wheels_imp
Been there
Yeah Flynrider,you are probebly right and dont get me wrong I think the 13s are fantastic in everyway, I just think the 6 speed trans is kind of a big deal,and the DLX, WOW......
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can't speak for other parts of the country but, I've personally visited three different Honda dealers here in the Minneapolis area and none of them have any CB1100's in stock... including the one that has my deposit and told me early-May-ish. I can't imagine any reason why they would be 'holding back'.ss2wheels_imp said:I will tell you what I think, they are all full of crap, they are so up the ass with 2013 models, that they are holding back to try to figure out how to unload them! Cant get a straight answer from anyone...
Barkingshins_imp said:For what it's worth, a few days ago I called the dealer here in the Twin Cities that has my deposit and asked what sort of delivery date they were anticipating for my Deluxe. The Sales Manager told me that they ordered it in early-February and that new models typically take about 3 months to arrive. Thus, he said to expect early-May-ish. He also warned me that this was just a guess based on experience and that they can, and occasionally DO, show up much earlier... or much later. So... like I said... "for what it's worth"... which is very little.
Having said that, I wonder if, due to a shorter riding season, some manufacturers ship to places like MN a bit later than others. Just a thought based on nothing whatsoever.
I think mine is getting its full use.The ferret_imp said:Isnt that the truth and to compound the problem I think every country but the US gets a 2 year warranty, but we only get 1 which in reality for many is 6 to 9 months.

They gave you a specific date? Mine still says late March...The ferret_imp said:My dealer has been out of CB 11s for months and it was a good seller for him. Probably why he was so eager for my trade. Fwiw mine is scheduled to be delivered March 29 ( although that is a Sunday).. In about 3 weeks
leepy:Quick Update...Barkingshins_imp said:For what it's worth, a few days ago I called the dealer here in the Twin Cities that has my deposit and asked what sort of delivery date they were anticipating for my Deluxe. The Sales Manager told me that they ordered it in early-February and that new models typically take about 3 months to arrive. Thus, he said to expect early-May-ish. He also warned me that this was just a guess based on experience and that they can, and occasionally DO, show up much earlier... or much later. So... like I said... "for what it's worth"... which is very little.
Having said that, I wonder if, due to a shorter riding season, some manufacturers ship to places like MN a bit later than others. Just a thought based on nothing whatsoever.

The ferret_imp said:Stopped by my dealer as well today, mine has been pushed up from March 29 to march 24![]()


Wow that's less than two weeks out! You must b livin' right ferret:celebrate:The ferret_imp said:Stopped by my dealer as well today, mine has been pushed up from March 29 to march 24![]()
Wow that's less than two weeks out! You must b livin' right ferret:celebrate:tbone455_imp said:Wow that's less than two weeks out! You must b livin' right ferret:celebrate:The ferret_imp said:Stopped by my dealer as well today, mine has been pushed up from March 29 to march 24![]()
Wow that's less than two weeks out! You must b livin' right ferret:celebrate:The ferret_imp said:Wow that's less than two weeks out! You must b livin' right ferret:celebrate:tbone455_imp said:Wow that's less than two weeks out! You must b livin' right ferret:celebrate:The ferret_imp said:Stopped by my dealer as well today, mine has been pushed up from March 29 to march 24![]()
Let's hope! :celebrate: