Cool what you did to cover that blank space.
Until I saw this thread I had never even noticed this blank spot, but now out of curiosity I looked for it.
Yep, it's there alright, but hardly anything that concerns me at all.
And yes, I'm one of those who doesn't feel properly dressed unless there are bills in my wallet and change in my pocket - and plastic too
Cash is good anywhere. Being able to use plastic isn't always available in some remote areas, but everyone understands cash
Until I saw this thread I had never even noticed this blank spot, but now out of curiosity I looked for it.
Yep, it's there alright, but hardly anything that concerns me at all.
And yes, I'm one of those who doesn't feel properly dressed unless there are bills in my wallet and change in my pocket - and plastic too

Cash is good anywhere. Being able to use plastic isn't always available in some remote areas, but everyone understands cash

Great idea.