That ugly round blank on the throttle body

Not yet but I am contemplating it. May do it with double stick tape or Velcro to see if I like it. To tell you the truth after having owned 2 CB's since March 2013, I have never even noticed that spot before, Still haven't really. One of these days I will have to look for it and see if it's as objectionable as others seem to think.
 
I like it MTC. I (and Cormanus) have ridden the BRP so, "Hey buddy, can you spare me a dime (or a BRP quarter)?". The US mint will send me a set for USD30. I don't think I need a proof coin on my ugly round blank. But surely, with 830million minted there must be a few in cookie jars somewhere.

Cheers

Actually re-reading this post reminds me of the story about the bloke who won a major lottery prize. "What will we do?" he said. His wife responds, "We should keep sending out the begging letters". Ta-dum!
 
Ptero.. i have a couple if you need them. pm me if you want them. Trust you would get one to Cormanus?
 
Ferret, this morning I received your envelope containing a short note and two BRP quarters. I will have my quarter affixed to Last Blast before sundown. Naturally a photo will soon follow. I will keep Cormanus' quarter in a safe place until he deems it safe to return from his South Pacific tax-haven.

I truly appreciate and thank you for doing that. I am sure that I can also speak on Cormanus' behalf as well. Thank you again from us both. Those quarters will give us some interesting conversations with motorcyclists, and others, who see them on our bike. They will remind both Cormanus and I of the good time we had at the rally. More importantly, they will also remind us of the "good blokes" we meet there.

Cheers
 
Awesome brother, my pleasure. I met a couple good blokes at that event as well. ;)
 
Ferret and Pterodactyl

Thank you both for your generous efforts on my behalf. It will, indeed, be a great reminder of a fantastic experience and meeting with many 'good blokes'. Already I am feeling pangs of disappointment that I won't make it in 2016. As a reminder, I will look forward to affixing said quarter (assuming I can find instructions) to the Black CB.

Thank you both very much. Ride a mile or two for me.
 
Seriously, I'm voting this as 'THE' CB 1100 Farkle of 2015! Undecider, PM me with your address and CB1100 T-Shirt size, and preference of design for both the shirt and mug from the forum store and you'll have both inbound post haste on my dime...:thumbsup: :worship: :thanks:
 
Thread starter
Frulk_imp said:
Seriously, I'm voting this as 'THE' CB 1100 Farkle of 2015! Undecider, PM me with your address and CB1100 T-Shirt size, and preference of design for both the shirt and mug from the forum store and you'll have both inbound post haste on my dime...:thumbsup: :worship: :thanks:
That is incredibly generous! Are you sure? Seriously, that is probably the nicest gesture I've seen from someone I haven't met in person. Some forum store swag would be awesome, but I was totally happy seeing other people putting quarters on their bikes.
 
the_undecider_imp said:
I love that this has caught on Internationally. Perhaps this is my contribution to the world...my purpose in life :banana:
Mate, 50+ replies, 2000+ views. That's the CB forum version of "going viral". :worship:

Cheers
 
Frulk_imp said:
Seriously, I'm voting this as 'THE' CB 1100 Farkle of 2015! Undecider, PM me with your address and CB1100 T-Shirt size, and preference of design for both the shirt and mug from the forum store and you'll have both inbound post haste on my dime...:thumbsup: :worship: :thanks:
Yes, best farkle yet and other than removing stickers, reflectors, the least costly also.

Finally had to order a Georgia quarter on line. Gave up looking for one in my change.
 
If any desire, we can design a custom CB1100 forum LOGO for Tshirts, Polos, Sweat Shirts (for Northerners -lol), .... (list is endless) and I can set it up with the company (excellent quality & price) I use for my business clothing so that many can take advantage and either order themselves or from a separate entity I could set up.

BTW, the embroidery and/or printing is included N/C. The only cost is for the clothing or articles purchased.
I've purchased hats, shirts, jackets, .... coffee mugs, attaché cases, ... List is enormous.

Forum's decision.
 
We have a forum store with many of those items already. lInk is in the upper right hand corner of your screen, under the banner.
 
As most know from my photo album, I chose a Japanese 10 yen "Ancient Temple" coin. Further, lots of Japanese coins have holes in the middle. I'm going to be using them to replace the washers on a lot of fasteners.
 
Redbirds. Shoulda said something. I have Georgia ones. They have a peach on them.
 
Back
Top