That ugly round blank on the throttle body

It does look pretty cool. I've never noticed that empty spot and I'm not about to go look for it. But good for you for treating your own OCD for only $0.25!
 
Awesome, now I have to look for a Alabama or maybe Michigan my birth state. I have 6 quarters that have no meaning to me, go figure...
 
Thread starter
Chapomis_imp said:
Hmmm, the next RLET ? I like it :thumbsup:
How about COIN SPOT?

Cancelling
Out
Its
Nudity

Simply
Putting
On
Tender
Carguy1959_imp said:
Awesome, now I have to look for a Alabama or maybe Michigan my birth state. I have 6 quarters that have no meaning to me, go figure...
I had to go raid my wife's quarter collection...because I wasn't gonna break up mine!
 
Elipten_imp said:
Winner, but more impressive if silver or gold coins used.


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
Good idea! A lot of dealers gold plated these commemorative quarters. I found some for only $4.50 each. Kinda pricey for a quarter, but ultra cheap for a farkle. :P

 
Love COIN SPOT, maybe shorten it to C-Spot? (similar to the more famous g-spot)!

the_undecider_imp said:
Chapomis_imp said:
Hmmm, the next RLET ? I like it :thumbsup:
How about COIN SPOT?

Cancelling
Out
Its
Nudity

Simply
Putting
On
Tender
Carguy1959_imp said:
Awesome, now I have to look for a Alabama or maybe Michigan my birth state. I have 6 quarters that have no meaning to me, go figure...
I had to go raid my wife's quarter collection...because I wasn't gonna break up mine!
How about COIN SPOT?

Cancelling
Out
Its
Nudity

Simply
Putting
On
Tender
 
INTP_imp said:
You know how come I know that CB1100 riders are old? They still carry coins.
:rofl:

Heck my kids no longer carry any real money. Only plastic. We were going to ride in northern Kentucky one time and decided to take the ferry across the Ohio river. $2. I had to pay for my son's ferry ride. He didn't have $2 cash. Crazy
 
My first thought when I saw the name on this thread was, boy i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks that throttle body is ugly:P

My solution was not near as nice as the_undecider, but I chose the most direct solution:


ralph
 
So...I thought this was kind of a cute idea and, when I got home, I reached into our giant piggy bank (that doesn't look like a piggy, instead like a large Duracell battery) and pulled out a single quarter; a single, 2015 Norh Carolina/Blue Ridge Parkway, quarter. Kismet.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
So...I thought this was kind of a cute idea and, when I got home, I reached into our giant piggy bank (that doesn't look like a piggy, instead like a large Duracell battery) and pulled out a single quarter; a single, 2015 Norh Carolina/Blue Ridge Parkway, quarter. Kismet.
Ha Haaa, sometimes life is fun:P

ralph
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Think I could just use superglue?
I used RTV silicone to ensure I could remove this later without leaving any damage. I wouldn't recommend plain superglue, especially the really thin, runny kind.
 
Back
Top