capttwb136_imp
Running like a top
That really was a great idea. Looks like bikes back in the 60's and seventies. Do the "pads" stay firmly in place? I'd like to protect my tank where my knees rest.Rocky_imp said:That really was a great idea. Looks like bikes back in the 60's and seventies. Do the "pads" stay firmly in place? I'd like to protect my tank where my knees rest.capttwb136_imp said:That really was a great idea. Looks like bikes back in the 60's and seventies. Do the "pads" stay firmly in place? I'd like to protect my tank where my knees rest.Rocky_imp said:That really was a great idea. Looks like bikes back in the 60's and seventies. Do the "pads" stay firmly in place? I'd like to protect my tank where my knees rest.capttwb136_imp said:That really was a great idea. Looks like bikes back in the 60's and seventies. Do the "pads" stay firmly in place? I'd like to protect my tank where my knees rest.TINK_imp said:I cut my own tank guards using magnetic sheet from MagKnight > http://www.mag-knight.com/Simple Sheet.htm
As you can see, I wrapped the guards around the corner of the tank on my 2014 Deluxe as I was scuffing the paint there too.
Yes they do.
Mine have never moved since I put them on over one year ago.
Yes they do.
Mine have never moved since I put them on over one year ago. Thanks Rocky! Just what I needed to know. Did you get two sheets? Or did one sheet do it?
Yes they do.
Mine have never moved since I put them on over one year ago. Thanks Rocky! Just what I needed to know. Did you get two sheets? Or did one sheet do it?
The sheets are 9" x 12" so you should get two sheets, but it depends on how large you want the finished product to be.
If you make them too small they won't look right so I would get two sheets.
Yes they do.
Mine have never moved since I put them on over one year ago. Thanks Rocky! Just what I needed to know. Did you get two sheets? Or did one sheet do it?
The sheets are 9" x 12" so you should get two sheets, but it depends on how large you want the finished product to be.
If you make them too small they won't look right so I would get two sheets.
Thanks again. What did you use to make your templates?