Fairly easy. Attach riser base first. I pulled up on the handle bar to get it over the new riser base and that was tight, but once the bar settled down into the half-circle of the riser base, all was good. I tightened it down and started the bike, full free motion moving the handle bar full left, full right, all good.
Color photos I took didn't look right, so I tried some black and whites, and these look close to reality.
Major decision...do I go with the stock chromed caps, or do I use the SW Mototech black ones?
Cold rain coming and going this afternoon in Oregon, broken up with brief hail...not a good time to feel the results, but sitting on the bike on the center stand, I like it...higher, closer to my body, more relaxed. I think they'll help a lot as I felt forced forward a little too much for my liking.