Papa Weeley_imp
Road warrior
Nice.
I think of all the black CBs I've seen, I like the mods you've done the most.
I think of all the black CBs I've seen, I like the mods you've done the most.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Wow, thanks Papa! Wait a second...is mine the ONLY black CB you've seen?Papa Weeley_imp said:Nice.
I think of all the black CBs I've seen, I like the mods you've done the most.![]()
Ha! Thanks MTC. But I don't think I'm ready for that kind of speed. The RLETs are almost more than I can handle. I paint it red and Lord knows I'll be setting land speed records on our local roads. You red CB riders must burn through, what, three, four sets of tires per season?EmptySea_imp said:I agree with Papa Weeley. I love your mods. I have one suggest for a mod that you should really do, though....
Paint it red...like a REAL Honda! :biker:
:rofl::celebrate::excited:

Wow, thanks Papa! Wait a second...is mine the ONLY black CB you've seen?metallyguitarded_imp said:Wow, thanks Papa! Wait a second...is mine the ONLY black CB you've seen?Papa Weeley_imp said:Nice.
I think of all the black CBs I've seen, I like the mods you've done the most.![]()

(is that even possible?
)

GASP ... you take that back!Rboe_imp said:We should consider banning RLETS due to over use and abuse. Next thing you know, little white baskets in front and tassels hanging from the grips. When will the maddess end?!![]()


Hmmm, those CB500F mirrors do look pretty good. 2 - 3 HP, you say? Maybe I should throw caution to the wind, get the black mirrors and paint the bike red! Then I'll need to buy a trailer and a vehicle capable of towing one! I just don't see any other way I'd be able to get my beast of a motorcycle to Bonneville. This is getting more expensive than I first imagined.mjezek_imp said:I think black mirrors will do at least another 2-3 HP ....![]()
Finally, someone who gets it!Guth_imp said:The CB is looking good MG. The black SuperBrace looks right at home on your bike.
Let's face it guys, the RLETS mounted on the red bikes border on being downright gaudy. You're basically just laying all of your cards out on the table. But on the black CBs, they have a more subdued look — more like STEALTHLETS.
This reminds me of one hard night in college when, let's just say I consumed a few too many adult beverages. I got ahold of Sarah's email address and poured my heart out to her. Sarah was beautiful and, from all appearances, very nice. The problem is, I had never actually met Sarah. I just knew and admired her through mutual friends. My email didn't go over very well. The next day I received a kindly worded email response that read something like, "What you wrote is really nice but I don't really know you. I have to ask, how did you get my email address?"Rboe_imp said:We should consider banning RLETS due to over use and abuse. Next thing you know, little white baskets in front and tassels hanging from the grips. When will the maddess end?!![]()
[/u]This reminds me of one hard night in college when, let's just say I consumed a few too many adult beverages. I got ahold of Sarah's email address and poured my heart out to her. Sarah was beautiful and, from all appearances, very nice. The problem is, I had never actually met Sarah. I just knew and admired her through mutual friends. My email didn't go over very well. The next day I received a kindly worded email response that read something like, "What you wrote is really nice but I don't really know you. I have to ask, how did you get my email address?"metallyguitarded_imp said:Hmmm, those CB500F mirrors do look pretty good. 2 - 3 HP, you say? Maybe I should throw caution to the wind, get the black mirrors and paint the bike red! Then I'll need to buy a trailer and a vehicle capable of towing one! I just don't see any other way I'd be able to get my beast of a motorcycle to Bonneville. This is getting more expensive than I first imagined.mjezek_imp said:I think black mirrors will do at least another 2-3 HP ....![]()
Finally, someone who gets it!Guth_imp said:The CB is looking good MG. The black SuperBrace looks right at home on your bike.
Let's face it guys, the RLETS mounted on the red bikes border on being downright gaudy. You're basically just laying all of your cards out on the table. But on the black CBs, they have a more subdued look — more like STEALTHLETS.
This reminds me of one hard night in college when, let's just say I consumed a few too many adult beverages. I got ahold of Sarah's email address and poured my heart out to her. Sarah was beautiful and, from all appearances, very nice. The problem is, I had never actually met Sarah. I just knew and admired her through mutual friends. My email didn't go over very well. The next day I received a kindly worded email response that read something like, "What you wrote is really nice but I don't really know you. I have to ask, how did you get my email address?"Rboe_imp said:We should consider banning RLETS due to over use and abuse. Next thing you know, little white baskets in front and tassels hanging from the grips. When will the maddess end?!![]()
The moral of the story is STOP SENDING MESSAGES WHILE YOU'RE DRUNK. It doesn't work out well for anyone involved.
Thanks Blockhead! I'll tell you, I considered gaiters but opted against them. My upper forks will have to remain immodest.Blockhead_imp said:The bike is looking terrific MG....no gaiters though?[/u]
Good. Otherwise, I'd have to take back that "nicest black CB" remark.metallyguitarded_imp said:Thanks Blockhead! I'll tell you, I considered gaiters but opted against them. My upper forks will have to remain immodest.Blockhead_imp said:The bike is looking terrific MG....no gaiters though?[/u]
