Sunny Good Friday

Pterodactyl_imp said:
Nice. But every time I see a white CB I look for the siren, blue light and radio :).

Cheers and great photo.
Haha, I get tons of people hitting the brakes to slow down when I pop up behind them on my white CB -- I guess white does scream cop.
 
JustCruising_imp said:
Loving it.
Didn't we have good weather yesterday, and on a Bank Holiday! I was out on my bike because I expect the Monday Club ride to be cancelled. Four of us blasted down the A41/49 to Telford and I was warm all day!
 
Thread starter
Paulb_imp said:
JustCruising_imp said:
Loving it.
Didn't we have good weather yesterday, and on a Bank Holiday! I was out on my bike because I expect the Monday Club ride to be cancelled. Four of us blasted down the A41/49 to Telford and I was warm all day!
It was the perfect day for it and my first decent day out on the new CB.

Nice photo and of course great bike. That scenery looks like possibly Welsh/Shropshire borders area ?
 
JustCruising_imp said:
Paulb_imp said:
JustCruising_imp said:
Loving it.
Didn't we have good weather yesterday, and on a Bank Holiday! I was out on my bike because I expect the Monday Club ride to be cancelled. Four of us blasted down the A41/49 to Telford and I was warm all day!
It was the perfect day for it and my first decent day out on the new CB.

Nice photo and of course great bike. That scenery looks like possibly Welsh/Shropshire borders area ?
It was the perfect day for it and my first decent day out on the new CB.

Nice photo and of course great bike. That scenery looks like possibly Welsh/Shropshire borders area ?
You certainly know your scenery! This picture was taken last October when I went on a 3 day Off Road course organised by Dragon Tours.
 
Back
Top