good bye FORZA - hello ADV

alprider

Road warrior
Thread starter
good bye FORZA - hello ADV.......my specal x-mas gift....

[attachment=928]

[attachment=929]

[attachment=930]

[attachment=931]

[attachment=932]

[attachment=933]
 

Attachments

  • aadv1234 - Kopie.webp
    aadv1234 - Kopie.webp
    445.8 KB · Views: 41
  • adv.webp
    adv.webp
    558.2 KB · Views: 40
  • aadv.webp
    aadv.webp
    677.8 KB · Views: 40
  • aadv1234567.webp
    aadv1234567.webp
    735.9 KB · Views: 40
  • aadv123.webp
    aadv123.webp
    709.4 KB · Views: 40
  • adv124.webp
    adv124.webp
    677 KB · Views: 41
I've always struggled to know what metric to use to determine when it's time for a clean shirt. Got it now. When alprider buys a new bike.

Congratulations alprider. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
 
Awesome, alprider...looks like lots of fun! The bike acquisition bug seems to be strong among the herd of late.
 
Congrats, Alp......
How many more bikes in the near future?, cuz you change them fast  :)
 
Congrats Alprider. Is that a 750 or a 350?
 
Thread starter
The red Forza gave me a headache with its exhaust noise; it simply wasn't enjoyable to drive, :sick: it wasn't like the white one from 2024. That's why I switched, but first I took the ADV for a test drive. The sound is about the same as the white 2024 Forza. There's just more wind noise because the windscreen is much smaller compared to the Forza. But the suspension is much better.... :heart:

I don't know what Honda did with the 2025 Forza 350... :huh: ....other people also quickly sold theirs again because of the awful sound.
 
Back
Top