TCinNC_imp
Running like a top
I drilled 7 .5" holes, I can hear a difference.Carguy1959_imp said:Mine sounds about the same. I drilled 3, 1" holes, removed the snout and opened up the cap.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I drilled 7 .5" holes, I can hear a difference.Carguy1959_imp said:Mine sounds about the same. I drilled 3, 1" holes, removed the snout and opened up the cap.


Just ride it into the living room :celebrate:specialist8_imp said:Sorry for the holdup guys. Waiting to get a cordless power drill as the only one I have has to be plugged in. Apartment life is rough :/
Exactly how did you do that? It seems that if a person drilled the holes and then reinstalled the end cap, that would negate the sound improvement coming from the holes. :huh:Carguy1959_imp said:Mine sounds about the same. I drilled 3, 1" holes, removed the snout and opened up the cap.
Exactly how did you do that? It seems that if a person drilled the holes and then reinstalled the end cap, that would negate the sound improvement coming from the holes. :huh: It doesn't, I drilled 6 half inch holes. My bike has a pleasant rumble now with the end cap installed.Catbird_imp said:Exactly how did you do that? It seems that if a person drilled the holes and then reinstalled the end cap, that would negate the sound improvement coming from the holes. :huh:Carguy1959_imp said:Mine sounds about the same. I drilled 3, 1" holes, removed the snout and opened up the cap.
So no other work? No baffle changes?SStan11_imp said:![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So no other work? No baffle changes?pwh421_imp said:So no other work? No baffle changes?SStan11_imp said:![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and, again, is there a MPG cost here or a HP gain? Or is it just tone?
-Peter
Add me to the list of looking forward to your riding and/or drive-by video version!specialist8_imp said:Will be doing this mod in the next few days. I'll also submit a riding video with Spielberg quality production as well.![]()
