ss2wheels_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Who is still waiting for thier 2014 deluxe to come in. I ordered mine feb 6th, dont have it yet:huh:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
When did leave deposit?tomas_imp said:Still waiting myself, probably in another 2 weeks yet.
When did leave deposit?ss2wheels_imp said:When did leave deposit?tomas_imp said:Still waiting myself, probably in another 2 weeks yet.
Hi Dac, and thanks. Yes i,m about 40 mi away from Honda East. I did check them out, but I wanted to buy local. The dealer did matched Honda East price, so I wanted to give them a chance.DAC_imp said:Personally, I don't know what to think. I put a deposit down earlier this month fully expecting to wait into June possibly. Then I get a call and the crate was to arrive last Thursday, which it did. I took delivery last Saturday. The dealer isn't a powerhouse dealer but is a huge volume dealer. They use those little pagers like the restaurants that light up and buzz. They almost couldn't keep up with all the deliveries - the bike was still in the crate when I got there. I had to wait about 2 hours for the bike to be ready (we went out for lunch and the wife did some antique shopping.) Then another 30 min. (more lights and buzzing) to get the title & paperwork sit down session set up.
So, I think if the dealer is a high volume place, they get units. TomasDLX, are you near Toledo? That is where my bike came from. PM me if you want details.
Thanks Houtman, now I dont feel like the lone ranger! What does Honda have against the Carolinas?Houtman_imp said:I paid my deposit in early march,the dealer at that time said sometimes in april or early may.
I have not heard anything yet.
Southern Honda in Chattanooga TN.
Hi Dac, and thanks. Yes i,m about 40 mi away from Honda East. I did check them out, but I wanted to buy local. The dealer did matched Honda East price, so I wanted to give them a chance.tomas_imp said:Hi Dac, and thanks. Yes i,m about 40 mi away from Honda East. I did check them out, but I wanted to buy local. The dealer did matched Honda East price, so I wanted to give them a chance.DAC_imp said:Personally, I don't know what to think. I put a deposit down earlier this month fully expecting to wait into June possibly. Then I get a call and the crate was to arrive last Thursday, which it did. I took delivery last Saturday. The dealer isn't a powerhouse dealer but is a huge volume dealer. They use those little pagers like the restaurants that light up and buzz. They almost couldn't keep up with all the deliveries - the bike was still in the crate when I got there. I had to wait about 2 hours for the bike to be ready (we went out for lunch and the wife did some antique shopping.) Then another 30 min. (more lights and buzzing) to get the title & paperwork sit down session set up.
So, I think if the dealer is a high volume place, they get units. TomasDLX, are you near Toledo? That is where my bike came from. PM me if you want details.
We'll see when May 8th rolls around....


Now there's a dealer that I wouldn't do business with.Damfino_imp said:I ordered mine Feb. 28th and was told delivery would be late March or Early April. Last time I checked with dealer, the date is now May 8th. :dodgy::dodgy: He was telling me how much more popular the CB1100's were this year over last and that some guys were offering extra cash to be put at the top of the list for them.We'll see when May 8th rolls around....
Yes we know...............thanks for reminding us again.Ridem32_imp said:Houtman: I called a dealer in Chattanooga TN the same day I ordered mine her local ! Chattanooga had a ad on eBay for the 2013 cb1100 when I ask him about the deluxe 2014 he told me he had no price list and said they where not released yet I drove to my dealer they had a black 14 on the floor cheaper than the 13 at Chattanooga my dealer ordered my deluxe that day 6 days later I was riding the new red deluxe !
3 rights make a left
