May 12, 2015 #5 P paulyi_imp First service completed Thread starter metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: Ack-CB11_imp said: Welcome to Other Bikes! Nice beemer. Click to expand... Nice to meet you. The ferret_imp said: wow that is one decked out Beemer. Click to expand... That top box is best for part time job delivery.
metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: Ack-CB11_imp said: Welcome to Other Bikes! Nice beemer. Click to expand... Nice to meet you. The ferret_imp said: wow that is one decked out Beemer. Click to expand... That top box is best for part time job delivery.
May 12, 2015 #6 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior paulyi_imp said: metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: Ack-CB11_imp said: Welcome to Other Bikes! Nice beemer. Click to expand... Nice to meet you. The ferret_imp said: wow that is one decked out Beemer. Click to expand... That top box is best for part time job delivery. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: I'm thinking that maybe you ought to re-think that one. Very nice bike, and very pretty wife! Welcome!
paulyi_imp said: metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: Ack-CB11_imp said: Welcome to Other Bikes! Nice beemer. Click to expand... Nice to meet you. The ferret_imp said: wow that is one decked out Beemer. Click to expand... That top box is best for part time job delivery. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: I'm thinking that maybe you ought to re-think that one. Very nice bike, and very pretty wife! Welcome!
May 12, 2015 #7 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior paulyi_imp said: metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: Ack-CB11_imp said: Welcome to Other Bikes! Nice beemer. Click to expand... Nice to meet you. The ferret_imp said: wow that is one decked out Beemer. Click to expand... That top box is best for part time job delivery. Click to expand... It's a man of great courage who will post that on the Internet. Maybe lacking a little on the gallantry side though . Cheers and, yes, nice Beemer.
paulyi_imp said: metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: Ack-CB11_imp said: Welcome to Other Bikes! Nice beemer. Click to expand... Nice to meet you. The ferret_imp said: wow that is one decked out Beemer. Click to expand... That top box is best for part time job delivery. Click to expand... It's a man of great courage who will post that on the Internet. Maybe lacking a little on the gallantry side though . Cheers and, yes, nice Beemer.
May 12, 2015 #8 P paulyi_imp First service completed Thread starter Pterodactyl_imp said: paulyi_imp said: metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: Ack-CB11_imp said: Welcome to Other Bikes! Nice beemer. Click to expand... Nice to meet you. The ferret_imp said: wow that is one decked out Beemer. Click to expand... That top box is best for part time job delivery. Click to expand... It's a man of great courage who will post that on the Internet. Maybe lacking a little on the gallantry side though . Cheers and, yes, nice Beemer. Click to expand... It's a man of great courage who will post that on the Internet. Maybe lacking a little on the gallantry side though . Cheers and, yes, nice Beemer. But the truth is I can get permission to ride my motorcycle when I finish ten times scullery work.
Pterodactyl_imp said: paulyi_imp said: metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles. Click to expand... Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl: Ack-CB11_imp said: Welcome to Other Bikes! Nice beemer. Click to expand... Nice to meet you. The ferret_imp said: wow that is one decked out Beemer. Click to expand... That top box is best for part time job delivery. Click to expand... It's a man of great courage who will post that on the Internet. Maybe lacking a little on the gallantry side though . Cheers and, yes, nice Beemer. Click to expand... It's a man of great courage who will post that on the Internet. Maybe lacking a little on the gallantry side though . Cheers and, yes, nice Beemer. But the truth is I can get permission to ride my motorcycle when I finish ten times scullery work.
May 12, 2015 #9 Cormanus Administrator Staff member That makes her a majesty, mate. As we say in Australia, 'her blood is worth bottling.'