Sorry. It's not CB.

wow that is one decked out Beemer.
 
paulyi_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles.
Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Welcome to Other Bikes!
Nice beemer.
Nice to meet you.:thumbsup:
The ferret_imp said:
wow that is one decked out Beemer.
That top box is best for part time job delivery.
Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl:

I'm thinking that maybe you ought to re-think that one. ;)

Very nice bike, and very pretty wife! Welcome!
 
paulyi_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles.
Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Welcome to Other Bikes!
Nice beemer.
Nice to meet you.:thumbsup:
The ferret_imp said:
wow that is one decked out Beemer.
That top box is best for part time job delivery.
It's a man of great courage who will post that on the Internet. Maybe lacking a little on the gallantry side though :).

Cheers and, yes, nice Beemer.
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
paulyi_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Nice! And I like her Majesty's riding goggles.
Her Majesty is not my wife but bike.:rofl:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Welcome to Other Bikes!
Nice beemer.
Nice to meet you.:thumbsup:
The ferret_imp said:
wow that is one decked out Beemer.
That top box is best for part time job delivery.
It's a man of great courage who will post that on the Internet. Maybe lacking a little on the gallantry side though :).

Cheers and, yes, nice Beemer.
It's a man of great courage who will post that on the Internet. Maybe lacking a little on the gallantry side though :).

Cheers and, yes, nice Beemer.
But the truth is I can get permission to ride my motorcycle when I finish ten times scullery work.
 
That makes her a majesty, mate. As we say in Australia, 'her blood is worth bottling.'
 
Back
Top